Our Au Pair Program provides young people with a wonderful opportunity to immerse themselves in the culture and traditions of a French family while providing live-in childcare. The program is a chance for cultural exchange, where both host families and au pairs can learn about each other and develop new language skills. Au pair participants will build professional and social skills, develop independence while meeting new friends and forging unforgettable memories.
Are you looking for the opportunity to flex your basic French skills and experience a new role in the day-to-day life of a French family? Become familiar with the many cultural activities available to you and the children—perhaps you’ll plan a museum trip during the week or take leisurely strolls through the Jardin des Tuileries. Explore the mind of Marie Antoinette and spend a day as animals by visiting the sublime Menagerie at Jardin des Plantes. On your days off, relax in one of Paris’ sunny open-air cafés.
- Gain valuable childcare experience while providing live-in care for a host family
- Great opportunity to travel and live abroad
- Opportunity to live in France from 6 to 12 months
- Ongoing support with staff members before, during, and after your program year
- Thoroughly screened host families located in and around Paris