View Other Details
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Access to family profiles
Pre-approved family agreement
Online au pair course
Airport pickup or transfer
Private live-in accommodation
Meet & greets
2 nights to party at Oktoberfest, Barcelona or San Sebastian!
5 nights hostel accommodation
Incompatible family re-match
Optional Netherlands extension
Certificate of completion
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
France is known for its sophistication and appreciation for the finer things in life. As an au pair in France, you too can develop a palate for good food, fine wine and the breathtaking beauty of France.
Paris is well-known for its range of famous landmarks from the Eiffel Tower to the Louvre – you’ll never run out of things to do.
Summer is for fine weather and lounging on France’s famous beaches.
Experience the raw power of the Atlantic Ocean in Hossegor, or lounge at a luxurious beach club on the Mediterranean.
The French Alps are most dramatic in winter with their towering peaks and charming mountain towns.
Spring sees the countryside covered in cherry blossoms, signalling the spring harvest complete with fresh wine from one of the many wineries.
An Au Pair is part of the family. Your host family takes care of your lodging and utilities which means your salary (€80 – €100 a week) is yours to spend as you please.
- Host family match. Match with your host family – which you’ve approved – before you leave home. You have access to the family profile and can even video call with them before you match.
- Pre-approved agreement. Once you’ve found your host family, you’ll have the chance to set up your agreement. This covers salary, duties, expectations, time-off etc. So you know exactly what you’re getting into before you leave.
- 5 nights hostel accommodation – on us. We want you to have the best time. So we’ve included 5 nights accommodation at a hostel anywhere in France. When you’re ready to explore on your time off, 5 nights of accommodation are covered.
- Online au pair course. Never been an au pair? Not to worry! This 4-hour interactive au pair course will teach you everything you need to know before you go. The rest of the learning can be done on the job because it’s specific to each family.
- Optional extension. If you’re not ready to go home when your contract expires you can match with a family in the Netherlands to continue your life in Europe.
View the latest job postings by Global Work & Travel .