If you’re like most people, you’ll want to travel, explore and do something constructive and eye-opening with your time away.
Start Me Up's Gap Year Startup Program provides an opportunity to learn about startups and build your creative and tech skills in Bali. Spend your time off trekking, rafting, surfing and exploring.
Our Gap Year Program comprises up to 8 workshops that cover everything from responsible travel to how to start a business.
We take a project-based approach to learning. The goal of the program is to work towards a final project presentation which can be anything from a business idea to a blog or a book. It will also provide you with the foundational knowledge you need to take part in our Startup Internship Program.
If you want to combine travel and learning, this is for you.
- Training from leading tech startup founders and technical talent.
- Excursions including Rafting, Trekking, Surf Lessons.
- Developed in conjunction with tech startup founders and business school lecturers.
- All food and board included.
- Experience the digital nomad lifestyle.