Stepabroad’s Japan Working Holiday Program for Canadians aged 18 to 30 guarantees a part-time position in the south of Japan, assistance finding accommodation and step-by-step visa guidance to make your Japan travel dreams a reality.
Find the balance between travelling and having the funds to do so. We guarantee your job placement even before you arrive and manage all of the details so that you can take in the amazing temples, restaurants, art, shopping, lively festivals and endless street food.
Work in the international hub city of Fukuoka, ranked among the 15 most livable cities worldwide and experience life like a local. Upon arrival, you will be picked up at the airport, attend an orientation and have a city tour. Our team will help you with making your own Inkan, buying a Japanese cell phone and opening a bank account. Attend free Japanese language study groups twice weekly to improve your skills and use our Wifi and computers at your leisure.
- In-country support throughout your journey
- Personalized job placement
- Assistance with finding accommodation, bank set up, & phone set up
- Welcome orientation upon arrival
- Weekly Japanese study groups to practice the language and meet other travellers!