COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Stepabroad has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Stepabroad’s Japan City Experience for Canadians aged 18 to 30 helps you embark on the experience of a lifetime living in Japan - no Japanese language necessary!
Take language and unique cultural courses in Tokyo, Kyoto or Fukuoka to learn more about Japanese culture. Make tons of new friends on planned social activities like festival outings, field trips, izakaya, karaoke, movie and game nights, weekly parties & more!
Before you depart, we walk you step-by-step through getting your working holiday visa and arrange your desired accommodation so you know where you will live before you arrive.
Upon arrival, you will attend an orientation and go on a city tour. Choose the number of weeks of language courses you would like to take and we'll take care of the rest! Once your course is over, if you want to work we'll help you search for jobs that fits your language abilities. Want to travel? We can help with that too!
- Assistance with applying for the working holiday visa, finding accommodation, setting up your phone, bank account & more!
- In depth orientation prior to departure with everything you need to know for living, working and traveling in Japan
- Welcome orientation upon arrival, attend free, fun weekly events to explore your city and meet other travellers!
- Resume revisions and translations (if necessary), with guidance and support in your job search
- Don't know any Japanese? That's okay, we have language courses for complete beginners too!