View Other Details
Do you have an interest in Japanese lifestyle and culture? Then, being an au pair in Japan might be a great experience for you. Being an au pair in Japan you must be 18-30 years old and have a professional or practical childcare experience. Japanese language courses are compulsory for all Au Pairs coming to Japan. The expenses for the courses will be paid by the Au Pairs. World Au Pair in JAPAN will assist incoming Au Pairs in finding affordable Japanese Courses.
Your duties as an AuPair include:
• Providing childcare for a maximum of 35 hours per week (usually on a daily 6-hour basis)
• Dropping the children off and picking them up from school or activities
• Taking care of the children: supervision, games, meals, baths.
• Assisting in keeping the children's rooms clean
• Participating in the daily housework
• The family may ask you for an extra 2 evenings of babysitting a week.
• Easy housework for the family