View Other Details
NZSIA Level One certification & membership fees
Job opportunity as ski instructor
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Ongoing local team support
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Airport pickup or transfer
Choice of accommodation
Season lift pass
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
Niseko, Japan – known as the powder capital of the world – has snow-covered mountains and ski slopes galore. On this trip, you’ll become a qualified ski instructor so you can get paid to ski in one of the most futuristic countries in the world.
Spend 3 weeks training for your Level 1 NZSIA ski instructor certification while living in Niseko, Japan. This entry-level course is designed to get you confident and ready for employment in this winter wonderland.
The course typically runs for 4 or 5 days a week. So – with your included seasonal ski pass – you’ll have plenty of time to put your course theory into practice as you carve your way through your new backyard.
And when you’re done with your course, you’ll be offered a job on the slopes. This is the closest you’ll get to a guaranteed life as a ski instructor in Japan!
- Job opportunity. Once you’ve completed your training, you’ll be offered a job on the slopes teaching novice and beginner skiers how to ski!
- Accommodation. For 3 weeks during your course you’ll stay in twin-share accommodation on-site. Once you’re employed, you’ll move to the staff accommodation provided by your employer at a weekly cost.
- Seasonal lift pass. There are 4 ski areas that make up Niseko. Your trip includes a seasonal lift pass for all 4 areas. So you can hit the slopes whenever you want for as long as you want!
- NZSIA Level One certification & membership fees. This trip includes all fees for your training and membership.
- Visa assistance. You’ll need a working holiday visa for this trip. We’ll help with everything so you get your visa as quickly and easily as possible.
View the latest job postings by Global Work & Travel .