- South Africa
View Other Details
Colorful metropolises, breathtaking natural spectacles, and cultural diversity – South Africa has always been attracting visitors from all over the world. Particularly the untouched wilderness with incomparably rich flora and fauna fascinates people. If you are an adventure seeker and nature lover who would like to be more than a tourist, Natucate gives you the chance to experience Southern Africa’s bush in a more intense way.
We offer different educational wilderness courses in South Africa enabling its students to gain valuable insights into the work of a real safari guide. When joining a Field Guide, Trails Guide or Marine Guide training, you will learn how to read tracks, to navigate in a wilderness area, to safely approach wild animals and to interact with safari guests. Experienced guides will always support and instruct you. At the end of each course,, you can do a test to acquire an official FGASA certificate helping you on your way to becoming a professional nature guide.
- Get to know South Africa’s incredible biodiversity
- Enjoy an in-depth guide training, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes
- Witness South Africa’s wild animals in their natural habitat
- Live and learn as part of an international team
- Obtain an official certificate at the end of your guide adventure