- South Korea
View Other Details
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Working holiday visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Private airport transfer
4 nights of hostel accommodation
"Welcome to South Korea" group orientation
Online Korean cultural foundation
Grand Palace tour and hanbook experience
Korean cooking class
Local life essentials
Permanent accommodation support
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
Invites to Global Getaways
$250 off your next trip
South Korea has been blazing a trail as one of the most technologically-advanced countries in the world for decades. And now – with the most recent working holiday in Asia – you can live and work casual jobs in South Korea for up to a year.
If you’re ready for the future, and keen to discover fascinating sub-cultures more obscure than anime and k-pop, South Korea is for you.
You’ll be dining on delicious cuisine that’ll have you raving about Korean food forever, you’ll have plenty of time to belt out your favourite hits at the famous karaoke bars, and the friendly Korean people will welcome you to their country with open arms.
South Korea’s position in Asia means you’re short flight away from a range of locations for when you’re ready for a change of scenery between jobs.
Booking with Global means you get a guaranteed job match pre-arrival, as well as unlimited extra matches, so it's the ultimate way to work casual jobs while you explore Asia!
- Guaranteed Interview before arrival: Know before you go. Secure an interview before you leave home. Some things are best left to chance. Landing a job in a foreign country is not one of them.
- Working Holiday visa assistance. Visas can be tricky. Your expert Trip Coordinator will help you get your visa approved as quickly, cheaply, and efficiently as possible.
- Permanent accommodation support. If accommodation isn’t provided with your job, our team will help you find a comfortable home you’re happy with.
- Awesome activities on arrival. Get involved in a range of cultural activities and excursions to help you make new friends and settle into your new home smoothly.
- Cultural Foundation course. To make sure you hit the ground running when you arrive in South Korea.
View the latest job postings by Global Work & Travel .