Best Jobs in Spain

Whether to enrich your CV, gain professional experience abroad, perfect your Spanish, or simply to meet new people, Spain is the ideal destination for both work and travel! Embrace the stunning landscapes, cultural heritage, and "fiesta" spirit of Spain while working in an international environment. Jobs And Internships Abroad offers jobs in Barcelona, Mallorca, Marbella, or the Canary Islands. We will help you prepare for this experience so that you can enjoy it to the fullest!

The Jobs Spain program includes: level assessment test of your language skills, welcome pack before departure, work placement, accommodation, full board, work allowance, obtaining “Numero de Identificación Extranjeros”, personalized support and supervision for the duration of your job... and much more!

tong

Life experience

I am a Chinese who graduated from Shanghai Maritime University, I got my Bachelor's degree and TEFL. And I started teaching 2 years ago, so I have 2 years' teaching experince. I want to apply for this job.

As a curious person, I've always been keeping moving. Since I entered my university, I have traveled five continents as a journalist. Met a shark or gunplay, hike in the the volcano area or surfing in the Indian Ocean. Traveling to these 20 countries brought me great happiness, and I am particularly interested in foreign cultures. Exploring becomes one of my life goals.

Exploring also improved the level of my English. I made a lot of friends. Talking with Native speakers became easy for me. Once I went to Indonesia, and I volunteered there as a teacher, I felt I found myself, fell in love with this passionate job. While I am teaching, my soul is totally free and I can take my kids to the old lakes, high mountains and moon in dress. I want to devote myself to overseas education with full enthusiasm. I think this is the reason I want to apply for this job.

I have passion, curiosity, creativity, and love for children. At the same time, I like to draw and sing. I'd love to say, what is the most important thing in English teaching is to emphasize the interest in stimulating children's creativity.

I hope you can give me this opportunity.

Best Regards.