Venture out to the wildlife plains of Tanzania to live and contribute with communities in Arusha, Moshi and Lake Manyara + on the balmy coast of Dar Es Salaam and Zanzibar Island.
Get stuck into a unique mix of projects which include:
• Teaching kids English and sport in schools.
• Renovating orphanages.
• Coastal conservation.
• Tree planting, environmental conservation.
• Helping run a safari lodge.
• Wildlife safari at Lake Manyara.
We'll keep you busy Monday - Friday but you'll have the weekends free to explore. Some of the best backpacker favourities include:
• Safari to the Serengeti National Park.
• hang out on Zanibar Island.
• Climb Mount Meru or Mount Kilimanjaro.
View Program Information
Airport pick up and transfer to and from all projects sites.
Food and Accommodation
National Park Fees only whilst carrying out project work.
One wildlife safari
4 day Zanzibar Island adventure.