Venture out to the wildlife plains of Tanzania to live and contribute with communities in Arusha, Moshi and Lake Manyara + on the balmy coast of Dar Es Salaam and Zanzibar Island.
Get stuck into a unique mix of projects which include:
• Teaching kids English and sport in schools.
• Renovating orphanages.
• Coastal conservation.
• Tree planting, environmental conservation.
• Helping run a safari lodge.
• Wildlife safari at Lake Manyara.
We'll keep you busy Monday - Friday but you'll have the weekends free to explore. Some of the best backpacker favourities include:
• Safari to the Serengeti National Park.
• hang out on Zanibar Island.
• Climb Mount Meru or Mount Kilimanjaro.
Find out more by hitting the GET STARTED button above, download our brochure and get in touch.