Living Yoga & Meditation Immersion

Integral Yoga Hatha class on the quad
Integral Yoga Hatha class on the quad
People at Yogaville
People at Yogaville

Participate in the joyful yogic lifestyle in the peace and beauty of Yogaville.

The Living Yoga Training (LYT) helps you dive into the Integral Yoga teachings and practices in an Ashram environment. You will have an opportunity to study with teachers who have committed their lives to the teachings as taught by Sri Swami Satchidananda, the Yoga master who brought the classical Yoga tradition to the West in the 1960s.

If you are dedicated to spiritual growth, the LYT program may be right for you.

• Become a part of the spiritual community of an Ashram
  • Embrace a yoga lifestyle and live with intention in our structured program
  • Enjoy healthy organic vegetarian meals
  • Practice meditation in action
  • Return home at peace and feeling refreshed

Sara

I'm coming back soon!

The Living Yoga Training program at Yogaville was an incredibly impactful experience for me. Before coming to Yogaville, I had very little understanding of yoga or meditation. All I knew was that I was attracted to it in a way I couldn't explain away, so I followed my gut and showed up for a month unsure what to expect. I kind of look at Yogaville now as my Hogwarts. It's magic there. Yoga, meditation, service, friendships, beautiful blue mountain surroundings and incredibly healthy food and diet . . . it's a retreat, a self improvement program, and an incredibly inspirational spiritual step (if not the whole ladder). I learned so much at Yogaville and am happy to say that the Hatha Yoga and meditation taught there improved my life. Will definitely be coming back.

I think that this program has everything it needs. Keep it up. Bring more people in to discover the beautiful community and sacred space that is Yogaville.