Intern in the tourism and hospitality field in one of six unique, major international cities and tourism hotspots!
Connect-123 offers internships in Tourism and Hospitality in Barcelona, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dublin, and Shanghai. There are many opportunities: Intern in a small boutique or a large 5-star hotel. Work with a day tour company providing administrative support while getting to visit all the top tourist attractions and renowed sites. Develop a new marketing campaign for the city’s tourism board. Past interns have not only experienced more traditional hospitality settings, but also worked in eco-tourism, adventure tourism, sustainable tourism, and the backpacking sectors.
Program durations and start and end dates are flexible to fit your needs. Our local staff provide on-the-ground support before, during, and after your internship including housing assistance, in-depth orientation, social events, cultural activities, as well as career support and guidance.
- Tailored placements! Connect-123’s experienced team finds unique, best-fit opportunities for you, related to your interests, goals and requirements.
- Extensive Network! Connect-123’s partner network includes entrepreneurs, human rights organizations, engineering firms, advertising agencies and many more options!
- Flexibility! Choose your arrival and departure dates, based on your schedule.
- Service! From pre-departure to in-country support to post internship assistance, Connect-123 provides you with all the support you need!
- Our program deposit is completely refundable! While most organizations require a non-refundable deposit, we’re confident that you’ll love our service and that we’ll find the right placement for you.