Sun, sand, sea and startups.
Our Australia program means you can get world-class work experience for a tech startup while you work from Queensland in Australia.
Expect awe-inspiring nature, surf breaks, more outdoor activities than you can shake a boomerang at, and some of the world’s most disruptive companies.
Join our innovative entrepreneurial educational program and find out why our alumni have gone on to found their own companies & land jobs working for the likes of Google, Amazon and McKinsey.
You will need to be eligible for an Australian Working Holiday visa (or equivalent) in order to participate in this program. The issuing of visas is at the discretion of the relevant authority and is beyond our control.
- Based in Queensland, home to the Great Barrier Reef and over 200 national parks
- Workshops to develop in-demand skills
- A short drive to the world-famous Surfers Paradise
- Entrepreneurship curriculum developed in conjunction with tech startup founders
- One-fifth of Australia’s start-ups are based in Queensland