Established in 1992, Projects Abroad offers a wide variety of excellent internships in Bolivia. Opportunities include Medicine, Nutrition, Nursing, Dentistry, Physical Therapy, Journalism, Law & Human Rights, Veterinary Medicine, and Language study. Interns in Bolivia will work directly with the staff at a local hospital, business, or NGO arranged by Projects Abroad staff.
Internships in Bolivia are located in the town of Cochabamba, which is centrally located and offers a wide variety of outdoor activities in the surrounding area.
- Choose a project you are passionate about that fits your interests
- Internships in Bolivia are available year round. Interns typically stay for one month, but can easily extend their trip to up to six months.
- Your fellow interns will equally define your experience in Bolivia. Many interns come alone, but will leave with new lifelong friends.
- Interns will work with local NGOs to help Bolivians in critical need of help. Bolivia is one of the poorest countries in South America and the work you'll do here is an immensely rewarding experience.
- Bolivia is a beautiful country in which to spend a few months on an international internship. Within a few short hours you'll experience the towering Andean Peaks, tropical Amazonian forests, bustling cities, and traditional Bolivian communities.
New Gap Semester Programs!
Asia, Africa, and Beyond! Looking for an alternative to virtual learning? Our new Going Beyond gap semester programs are a safe, structured, yet flexible option to see the world while gaining valuable work experience and knowledge abroad. Half semester up to a full year - choose your own path and tasks. Next escape is November 8th!
Discover more & Apply! - Limited spaces available.