Projects Abroad is proud to offer a wide variety of excellent internships in Cambodia. Opportunities include Medicine, Journalism, Conservation, Microfinance and Education.
Interns in Cambodia will work directly with local staff on the project of their interest arranged by Projects Abroad staff. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in international aid development.
- Projects Abroad has staff on-site to provide 24-7 support should any problems arise. We'll also pick you up from the airport and taken to your apartment to settle in and meet other interns.
- Cambodia is a very poor country and interns here have an amazing opportunity to help local NGOs build stronger communities.
- Interns typically work in Cambodia for one to three months depending on the project. Cambodia is a beautiful country and it can be hard to leave!
- Traveling to the neighboring countries (Laos, Vietnam, Thailand) is easy and popular after interns complete their program. Cambodia is also worth exploring and the temple of Angkor Wat should not be missed!
- Projects Abroad has a unique intern program available to high school students to gain valuable international experience. Interns will work with underprivileged children and learn more about aid development.
New Gap Semester Programs!
Asia, Africa, and Beyond! Looking for an alternative to virtual learning? Our new Going Beyond gap semester programs are a safe, structured, yet flexible option to see the world while gaining valuable work experience and knowledge abroad. Half semester up to a full year - choose your own path and tasks. Next escape is November 8th!
Discover more & Apply! - Limited spaces available.
Gain practical healthcare experience and help improve the overall health of people in disadvantaged communities.
Empower entrepreneurs from disadvantaged areas to build their businesses and earn a sustainable income.
Gain practical work experience in a rehabilitation center and help treat patients with different conditions.