- Phnom Penh
View Other Details
- At least one previous experience (internship, volunteer, job, active club member)
- Open to new cultures
Airport Pickup, Visa Extension
Escape the mundane, become culturally agile, get practical work experience in a beautiful & exotic environment.
Our Cambodia program has a strong focus on health, sustainability, public policy, & business. We have partnered w/ reputable organizations and businesses. Our program is the right fit if you are interested in:
-How sustainable farming and infrastructure is being developed
-Business/ marketing/ tourism/ event planning
-Health infrastructure in a developing country
-NGO and public policy development
Cambodia is one of the fastest-growing economies. This growth has fed demand for English speakers, giving international young professionals opportunities to gain worthwhile expertise. Young professionals can earn a competitive advantage by gaining cultural agility and hands-on experience.
Invest in your future and stand out to future employers.
- Make a big and meaningful impact during your time in Cambodia. Our interns have led teams, researched for future public policy initiatives, met with government officials to improve city infrastructure, and so much more!
- We Provide The Best Internships In Phnom Penh Paired With The Excitement Of Travel. Weekdays at the office and weekends under the sun. So much opportunity to explore islands, all of SE Asia, and much more.
- Gain Professional Experience In A MCO Vetted Host Company. We partner with reputable companies and organizations to provide a high impact and meaningful experience.
- Internship Placements Are Based On Your: Experience, Goals, & Skills.
- From the moment you apply, to your interview, your arrival in the country, your first day of work, to your last day of work. We make sure everything goes smoothly.