Intern Abroad with a Startup in Santiago, Chile!

You deserve a college abroad experience - IF, you’re ready to work for it.

The Sage Corps program is designed to help you jump start a successful career with international work experience that will give you invaluable skills and confidence and make your resume pop. Our alums go on to work for places like Amazon, Google, Deloitte, and Nike. What’s more, for those interested, we’re able to offer our fellows the opportunity to earn academic credit* while completing their global internship.
We accept all majors and provide roles for students from a variety of different backgrounds, including marketing, data analytics, software development, and sales and business development. If you are independent, self-confident, and eager, we would love to meet you! Scholarships and financial resources are available.

*Student’s home universities must pre-approve transferable credit

• Complete an internship with an exciting, early-stage startup where you’ll get to work on meaningful projects alongside entrepreneurs
  • Live with and experience working abroad with a cohort of other students
  • Become a lifetime member of our Sage Network and get career help, skills bolstering, and networking opportunities with companies around the world
  • Earn 3-6 hours of transferable academic credit*
  • Live and work in one of the most beautiful places in the world - Santiago, Chile!

Laura

Best Summer Internship

Interning in Santiago, Chile for the summer with Sage Corps was the best decision I made in my college career. I spent my summer building 3-D printed prosthetic limbs for a start up, and learned so much in such a short time period. Not only did I had freedom in my work, but I had the freedom to explore a new country and immerse myself in a culture. My experience gave me an edge on my resume and friendships to last a lifetime.

About Sage Corps

We know your type— the independent thinker, self-starter, and creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to go out of your comfort zone. You wouldn’t be on this website trying to find a global experience— and voluntarily go to a foreign country to work...