We know your type— the independent thinker, self-starter, and creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to go out of your comfort zone. You wouldn’t be on this website trying to find a global experience if you weren’t.
We get it— and we think that’s pretty cool. Welcome to Sage Corps. We are a study abroad and global entrepreneurship program that sends top college students to study at leading universities and work with premier technology startups.
As a Sage Corps fellow, you’ll experience more than a traditional study abroad program; you’ll gain invaluable international professional experience that will make you stand out to future employers. Our fellows gain and build practical, marketable skills on the job.
Fellows also participate in Sage Corps developed and led professional development programming —including both an online curriculum and weekly in-person events— to explore and pursue their career goals.
Are you ready? Connect with us today - we'd love to hear from you!
- A global entrepreneurial and educational experience: The startup ecosystem is changing and growing every day, and it's an exciting time to work in the startup world. This is your opportunity to enter the industry and tackle real problems.
- Many students sacrifice professional internship opportunities at home when choosing to study abroad, often because traditional semester programs continue into the summer months. Sage Corps solves this problem by combining the two, and at a lower cost.
- Access to the Sage Corps community and network: Sage Corps alumni go on to work at Fortune 500 firms, & of course startups, while others even launch their own companies. This broader network will be available to you beyond your time abroad.
- You'll gain professional experience that 99% of your peers won't have; this will help you stand out to future employers.
- You'll get to live in one of the most beautiful places in the world - Santiago, Chile!