Intern Abroad with a Startup in Santiago, Chile

We know your type — the independent thinker, self-starter, and creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to go out of your comfort zone. You wouldn’t be on this website trying to find a global experience if you weren’t.

We get it — and we think that’s pretty cool. Welcome to Sage Corps. We are a global entrepreneurship program that sends top college students abroad to work with premier startups.

As a Sage Corps fellow, you’ll experience more than a traditional intern abroad program; you’ll gain invaluable international professional experience that will make you stand out to future employers. Our fellows gain and build practical, marketable skills on the job.

You'll also participate in professional development programming — including both an online curriculum and weekly in-person events — to explore and pursue your career goals. You'll do all this with a group of 5-20 other students just like you, making lifelong friendships.

Are you ready? Get in touch — we'd love to hear from you!

• A global entrepreneurial experience: It's an exciting time to work in the startup world. This is your opportunity to enter the industry and tackle real problems.
  • Stand out to employers: You'll gain professional experience that 99% of your peers won't have, giving you a head start after you graduate.
  • Access to the Sage Corps community and network: Sage Corps alumni go on to work at top companies (think Facebook and Google), startups, and even launch their own companies. This network will be available to you beyond your time abroad.
  • Lifelong friendships: Live, work, and explore with 5-20 other students just like you. These are friends you'll have forever.
  • You'll get to live in one of the most beautiful places in the world - Santiago, Chile!

Laura

Best Summer Internship

Interning in Santiago, Chile for the summer with Sage Corps was the best decision I made in my college career. I spent my summer building 3-D printed prosthetic limbs for a start up, and learned so much in such a short time period. Not only did I had freedom in my work, but I had the freedom to explore a new country and immerse myself in a culture. My experience gave me an edge on my resume and friendships to last a lifetime.

About Sage Corps

We know your type— the independent thinker, self-starter, and creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to go out of your comfort zone. You wouldn’t be on this website trying to find a global experience— and voluntarily go to a foreign country to work...