NorCap China Internships provides an enriched, professional internship experience in China for university students and recent graduates. The company was founded by alumni of Yale and Cornell who who are living in China and focuses on providing professional opportunities in China’s capital that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to find coming from the US. NorCap's social and professional networks also guide and support each intern's immersion and development in Beijing.
You don’t necessarily have to have a “China background” to apply – we look for applicants who are open-minded, focused, and serious about making the most of any professional opportunity. Our positions run year-round and span a variety of industries, including government and public affairs, finance, consulting, marketing, public relations, engineering, technology, film, journalism, architecture, communications, and more.
- Flexible timing with 2-6 month internships offered on a rolling- basis year-round so students can choose what works with their schedules
- Customized placement with ongoing mentoring from NorCap staff to help motivated individuals build a strong foundation to succeed in international business operations
- Opportunities across all sectors including government and public affairs, marketing, non-profit, finance, consulting, architecture, engineering, technology, film, hospitality, journalism and more
- Unique social and networking events connect like-minded individuals and lay the foundation for those seeking the excitement of social and professional immersion in Beijing
- Full Service support throughout the entire program to ensure our interns safety and well-being