Hospitality and Hotel Internships in China

Lobby Managers
Hospitality interns
Hospitality interns
Front Desk

China internship placements (CIP) offers one of the best Hospitality internships in China. There are numerous challenging roles in hotels, travel Agencies, tour management and other players in the hospitality industry. Working or interning in the hospitality industry in China exposes you to lots of opportunities for career advancement and personal development.

Enjoy your stay in most culturally aware cities such as Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, and Guangzhou. Our interns are placed into a fortune 500 hotel chains, resorts, and other luxury outlets.

There are several positions available for you to select from:
• Guest Relations Officer
• Food and Beverage Supervising Assistant
• General Management and Administration
• Tour Management and Marketing
• Flight reservation and booking Assistant

• As a hospitality intern with CIP, you will be placed with world’s most respected hotel Brands such as Golden Tulip, Pullman Hotels, Marriot Hotel and Resorts, Crowne Plaza, Four Seasons, Hilton Hotels and so much more
  • Enjoy Free Accommodation, Meals and stipend
  • Explore Chinese Cities like a local with our Social Activities, Networking events etc
  • So much Fun and Career Development. Get paired with career experts for corporate grooming
  • Opportunity to networking for permanent roles in China

SPECIAL OFFER 2019 Programs: Get Up to $1000 discount on Your Program. Lead a Group to join and Get Free Internship with All Expenses Covered

Only for those applying through Go Overseas (Code: TG-EXTRA) Quote this Code to your Personal Program Consultant During your appointment and get up to $1000 discount on your program fee depending on your Program duration.

Join Our Internship in China Program with your friends as a Group to secure Group Deals and CIP will cover all your expenses in China- Available for 2018 and 2019

Rahim

Internship in hospitality

I'm excited to be a part of o large industry called hospitality management. I have some knowledge about it. I have 6 months internship certificate in hotel management from Hashoo Foundation in pearl continental hotel Lahore Pakistan. I have worked as a GSO in pearl continental hotel Muzafarabad for 5 months. I want to make internship from China in hospitality management. Everyone's have a dream to work with a large industry in the world. Hospitality industry is very challenging and very interesting industry

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
When I start my first day and my senior make mistake and he told the duty manager that I didn't do this Rahim do this wrong and I get surprised and said yes.