Paid Engineering Internship in China

Paid Engineering Internship in China

SPECIAL OFFER: Join our Program Before 31st March and Get Free Cultural Trip to other Cities

Only for those applying through Go Overseas (Code: TG-EXTRA)
Quote this Code to your Personal Program Consultant During your appointment and get a Free Group trip to Nanjing the Ancient Capital City of China or Tianjin the Beautiful Port City of China. Get ready for a Complete China Experience, You will be "WOWED"!!
We are hosting over 200 students this summer on our China Internship and study abroad Program

This is a paid engineering internship hosted in China with a possibility of a full-time job. Opportunity to be trained and relocated to headquarters after the internship. The host organization is huge German multinational engineering firm with a solid presence all sectors in China. They operate across and expand beyond: automotive, energy, appliance solutions, prosys and electronics.

Available Roles:
• Equipment Development Engineer: provide technical support for equipment and tooling development
• Equipment Manager: pesponsible for equipment maintenance and site problem-solving.
• Process Engineer: support process development of new project and production, including process design, FMEA design, production capacity design and production process layout design.
• Project Engineer: according to customer’s requirement, ensure Project delivery with APQP Procedure basis.
• Quality Control Engineer: deal with quality issue from customer and production line

• Intern within a multinational organization with a solid career development advantage
  • You dont need Chinese language in order to be accepted. Technical knowledge is enough
  • You will be trained and mentored on the job. Be inspired to deliver
  • The positions come with very good salary of $1,000 per month
  • Intern in China, the world's most advanced economy
Spring Break
Year Round
Airport Transfers
SIM cards
Travel Insurance
Domestic Airfare
2nd year bachelor degree and above in mechanical engineering and electrical automation
With the rich knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic, and automation
Graduates can apply for graduate schemes
Each role has specific qualifications. Apply now to inquire
Submit application
Speak with our program consultants
Secure offers
Speak with the host company
Sign an offer letter from the host company
Weekly Hours
Price varies with duration and program component

My Time in China: Engineering Intern 2017 Group

Seeing China through the lens of Western Media makes you blind. China has a beautiful and warm culture with awesome people and above all, one of the safest countries of our time. For several reasons, my trip to China was a dream come true, because of our family connection to my adopted sister. I have learned Mandarin from age 12 but has never made it to China. I speak reasonably good mandarin with a horrible accent- this also inspired my ambition to improve. I applied for an Engineering internship in China with CIP because being a first-time visitor; I expected to hire the services of an Agency to handle all preparations. I do not like chaos. :)
I was placed with an Audi Engine Assembling Plant in Tianjin; the twin city of Bejing and Hebei. I decided to extend my stay from 3 to 7 months later in the process as I was so happy with the offer presented. It was a very competitive opportunity and took me several rounds of interview and selection process. It started with 5 of us from the CIP platform, and only 2 were selected which I happen to be one. It was reassuring as my placement coordinator assists with preparations and information for each round. On arrival, I got to know that not all Interns get through the same rigorous selection process. But hey! This is Audi; a premium organization every young Engineer will love to work. This makes my opportunity unique, and I felt I earned it.
The CIP team were on the ground, and I see them more often than I expect. A professional driver dressed in a CIP attire showed up at the airport to pick me up to my accommodation, then life started in China.
I was not too critical of other services as I prioritize my experience as 80% of the expectation. I had few trips to Xian to visit the terracotta warriors; I also had short travels along the silk road which is at the center of China's One Belt One Road initiative as well as the future of China. It was a fantastic experience I won't trade for other.
The program is good, and the CIP team have no illusions of how to serve Interns well. They will take time to explain what they provide; then you decide whether it is a good deal. The satisfaction commensurates the fees.

CIP is an excellent organization with deep empathy towards their clients. I had few free services to augment my experience, and I am grateful to Alfred, Joanna, Heidy, Lewis and especially Iris.
I promised them I will be back in 2019 and I mean it. "Zai Jian"

Project Engineering Internship Experience in China with CIP

I have been part of the CIP Engineering Internship through my University Portal. I have visited China at several opportunities and my Chinese proficiency is intermediate. I felt I need an agency or a platform that can organize the facets of my internship so I spoke with my career adviser who introduced me to CIP Program.
The placement process was smooth and I secured an Internship Opportunity with a European Engineering Company. I was there as a Project Engineering Intern; a role I like so much. The Company deals with Institutional clients like Airbus, Boeing Benz, Audi, and BMW.
I was tasked to assist the sales team to coordinate the technical evaluation of client experience using our proprietary technologies in Auto and Aviation industry. I also participated in evaluating project feasibility and analysis.
The most challenging part of my internship is keeping an eye on Project delivery and timelines using various software and systems. For the months that I interned with them, my colleagues relied on my intuition which brings so much pressure to bear. My communication skills were key to a successful internship
I was also able to learn Technical Mandarin Vocabularies related to my industry which is a step in the right direction
I am very thankful to the CIP team for being there at the onset. CIP created a very friendly atmosphere for all participants. The Business Networking and weekend trips were right on point :)
My Mentor was awesome making sure I am prepared for the Job market.
I selected CIP because of the uniqueness of their programs and the fact that they were on top of issues. I will recommend CIP to all Interns considering China.

I think CIP is heading towards the right direction given the program components.

About China Internship Placements

At China Internship Placements (CIP), we provide Executive Internship for young graduates and International students combining Professional Grooming, Mentoring, and Entrepreneurial Training. Our China Internship Programs is the new face of 21st...