This is a paid engineering internship hosted in China with a possibility of a full-time job. Opportunity to be trained and relocated to headquarters after the internship. The host organization is huge German multinational engineering firm with a solid presence all sectors in China. They operate across and expand beyond: automotive, energy, appliance solutions, prosys and electronics.
• Equipment Development Engineer: provide technical support for equipment and tooling development
• Equipment Manager: pesponsible for equipment maintenance and site problem-solving.
• Process Engineer: support process development of new project and production, including process design, FMEA design, production capacity design and production process layout design.
• Project Engineer: according to customer’s requirement, ensure Project delivery with APQP Procedure basis.
• Quality Control Engineer: deal with quality issue from customer and production line
- Intern within a multinational organization with a solid career development advantage
- You dont need Chinese language in order to be accepted. Technical knowledge is enough
- You will be trained and mentored on the job. Be inspired to deliver
- The positions come with very good salary of $1,000 per month
- Intern in China, the world's most advanced economy