View Other Details
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Students in college/university are typically a good fit for the internship program.
- Must be available for 1-3 months for an internship.
- Applicants should be open-minded, flexible, responsible, and ready to put their best foot forward.
• Placement as an intern within a Shanghai company
• Airport pick-up
• Orientation & sightseeing tours
• Regular follow-up from the Wanderlust Exchange Program team
• Monthly culture activities
• Mandarin Chinese language course (three hours of lessons per week)
Wanderlust Exchange’s Internship Program allows students to make the trip of their lifetime in Shanghai for a summer of learning and immersion in Chinese culture through several internship opportunities. All Wanderlust Exchange interns will have the opportunity to work in one of the following professional fields for 1-3 months:
• Human Resources
• Non-Profit Organizations (NPO)
- Explore bustling Megapolis Shanghai through professional internship experience!
- Mandarin course included!
- Culture immersion activities included!
- Orientation & sightseeing tours in Shanghai!
- Volunteering & home-stay options are available!