View Other Details
Homestay accommodation (private room, half board)
Designated mentor to provide support and guidance throughout
Weekly progress reviews
Social program, including free activities each week with other interns and employers
Launch event in Bogota with Proimagenes, the Colombian Film Commission
We’re looking for talented applicants to work with Colombia's top film production companies in summer 2016. Our Internships cover a huge range of specialisms, including production, camera, sound, lighting and animation, to sales and marketing, distribution or post-production. Applicants should be ambitious, enthusiastic and keen to develop practical and technical production skills through hands-on work experience.
The program includes work placement, homestay accommodation with a Colombian family, and an exciting social calendar with social activities and cultural excursions.
- Gain fantastic practical experience with top film and media companies in Latin America
- Contribute to the development of the Colombian film industry at an exciting time as it is undergoing rapid growth and investment
- Make industry links and lifelong connections in one of the friendliest and most beautiful countries in the world
- Boost your career development and learn new skills from a designated industry mentor
- Develop an international outlook