Intern in Colombia with World Internships!

Intern in Colombia with World Internships!

Are you a Spanish-speaker with an interest in one of the fastest-growing business and technology markets? Colombia is an excellent place to sharpen up your business acumen, as Medellin (the site of our placements) is a hub for the worlds of tech and business. Whether you'd like to see first hand what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur, you're eager to get some experience in the IT field, or you want to brush up on your Spanish skills while adding to your resume, we've got options for you in this beautiful country.

• We customize your placement specifically for YOU. Each internship is carefully selected based on your background, skills and interests.
  • We're here to help! From beginning to end, World Internships has your back.
  • We're affordable. Few if any other programs offer so much for so little-- medical insurance, on-site support, housing-- it's our job to make sure you get the most bang for your buck!
  • We have a huge network. Internships are meant to give you experience and immerse you in the field of your interest- what better way to do that than by choosing from among our hundreds of global business and organizational contacts?
  • We're here to make sure you have the time of your life! We offer the right mix of culture and business, exploration and focus. Whether you're entranced by old world architecture or the liveliest markets you can find, we make sure to offer you an experienc
South America » Colombia » Medellin
Cover Letter
Phone / Skype Interview
Age Requirement
Weekly Hours
All internships include: Internship placement and supervision; Airport pick-up; On-site support; Housing; Coordinated cultural and social activities; Medical and Accident Insurance; 24/7 emergency support; WI support services from start to finish.

Prices of our program vary depending on location and duration, please see our website or give us a call at 970-797-5616 for further details!

Nathan
Barcelona
University of Barcelona

Finance internship in medellin

During my stay in medellin I worked in an investment bank boutique. The team was very small and so I was exposed to a lot of different financial analysis. It was great! My boss was probably the smartest man I have ever met. Ever!

I also through the programme was allowed to study spanish at Eafit university. It was a great experience and allowed me to brush up o my spanish as I was planning to study for my masters in finance in barcelona!

The team were so helpful I was picked up from the airport and transported to my accommodation and even given someone to take my on public transport to work on my first day. It was great. Very organised and very professional.

The social scene was also incredible. Every weekend we were travelling, going to parties, taking part in festivals. Im pretty sure there was a different festival every weekend.

I recommend it to everyone. Just stay out of the centre of town at night!!

Although the social scene was great I feel sometimes there was too much and I burned myself out. Maybe that is just because I am a yes man though!

Dan
London

Loved my internship

I love this country. Everyone in colombia is so friendly. I was very reluctant at first to travel to Colombia since all you usually hear in the news is scare stories. When I arrived I couldn't find anything further from the truth. Friendly people, always willing to help if you ask for it. And everyone willing to correct your Spanish if you ask for it also.

My internship was in a company helping young startups draw up business plans. It was fun as I go to see a lot of creative entrepreneurs at work. It also helped me think about what sort of careers I would like participate in given that I am only in my first year university.

I made great lifelong friends in this processing ever since coming home I have done nothing but promote Colombia.

Anyone who is hesitating thinking its to dangerous or any other reason just stop worrying and go. All the staff are super helpful and you will never be left on your own.

Go for it!

Allocation of housing. I wanted to be with other interns but ended up in a studio apartment by myself :(

Matt
Australia

6 Months later I landed my dream job

Not even 24 hours after arriving in medellin I was having a tour around the city with a bunch of other interns. I met so may great guys doing the sam thing and it gave me a social circle for the rest of my time there.

I arrived not knowing a bit of spanish and thrown into an apartment with about 5 native Colombians definitely helped. I was interning in engineering and given quite a lot of responsibility early on. Fortunately a lot of the guys spoke English so it was easy enough to work with them.

After returning to Australia I started searching for m first real graduate job. I definitely put this intern experience down as my unique selling point every time I was question.

Great programme!

The mission of World Internships is to provide students and budding professionals with the opportunity to gain international work experience by providing affordable internships overseas. Interns will engage in hands-on internship programs to develop their careers, and will receive constant support throughout the process. An