- Costa Rica
- San Ramón
View Other Details
- At least one year of relevant college/university study in a related field
- Dedicated intern support
- Comprehensive internship guide
- Reflection learning course
- Pre-departure interview
- Flight and travel insurance deals
- 24/7 in-country support
- Airport pick-up
- Program orientation
- Internship placement
- Learning support service
Intern Abroad HQ offers the most flexible and affordable internships in Costa Rica starting from just two weeks duration - the perfect opportunity to expand your horizons and advance your dream career.
Choose from 8 unique placements in Costa Rica, all customized and tailored to meet your course credit, academic major or career path requirements. Internships are available in the fields of healthcare, finance, education, animal care and more, with flexible start dates available year round.
Outside of your internship, you'll have time to enjoy Costa Rica’s laid back culture and stunning scenery. At the end, you’ll receive an international reference from your host organization that will help your resume to stand out in front of future employers. Our dedicated team is committed to ensuring your internship sets you up for a successful global career.
*Please note, internship placements require varying levels of Spanish speaking proficiency.
- Choose from 8 unique internship placements in Costa Rica
- Placements in Costa Rica begin the first and third Monday of every month throughout the year starting, from two weeks duration at just US$1,357
- We source and arrange your internship placement from start to finish with fees including airport transfer, orientation, accommodation, and 24/7 local support
- All interns participate in our reflection-based learning curriculum that fosters the development of transferable soft skills that employers value
- Explore Costa Rica’s beautiful scenery and immerse yourself in the friendly local culture