Internship under the Croatian Sun with Medulin Excursions

The job of sales manger is very active and engaging. The main responsibility is to promote and sell company s products. You will be in charge of promoting our offers, giving quotes (BtoC, BtoB), reservations and after sales service. We strongly believe that a multicultural job atmosphere can only be good for our company. We warmly desire to build a bridge between our local workers and young people from all around. We wish to teach them a lot, but we also wish to learn from them, in a continuous exchange of ideas, opinions, experiences which should bring to enrichment both of us. We believe that everyone should have it chance to prove them self their communication and negotiation skills, therefore you do not need any previous experiences to work with us. We take good care of our Crew therefor we provide accommodation, and a fee for every ticket you sell per day.
Earning can be great, but experience is what counts the most.

• international environment
  • managerial experience
  • combination Work & Holidays
  • Direct marketing
  • Communication and negociation

Christina

Summer Internship August- September 2016

Hello,
Just wanted to let you know that I had a good time with you in last year's summer.
Everything was smooth when I was picked up from the bus stop in Pula.
After that I had one day introduction to the job.
What I really liked is that you had your own freedom. If you want to make good money, you have to sell more, it is as easy as that. The job itself is not that challenging and people are really interested in the offer- so it is kind of self-selling.
The food (you better like meat dishes :D) and accommodation were great, as well as the support from the whole team. ;)

Gre

Nathaly

Amazing Experience

I stayed in Medulin for 2 months (during summer 2016) working for Medulin excursions.

It was one,of the best summer in my life. Sinisa is the best boss you could ever meet. He is always willing to help you in any way possible, and he is very kind with his workers.

The work atmosphere is really nice, the colleagues are really relaxed and serious. They are all young and funny, you will spend a lot of time with them!! I have very good memories in Medulin!