• Croatia

Spring Spring Break Summer
Weekly Hours
Age Max
Qualifications
  • Ambition and motivation to work
  • Fluent (C1) in English and good (B2) in German language and other languages are a plus
  • -be extroverted and able to communicate confidently and convincingly
  • -have at least 3 months availability in the period between end of April and end of September
  • Being in position of a working smartphone

Pricing

$500 USD
Commission work
What's Included
Accommodation Some Activities Airport Transfers SIM cards Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

Pick up from the airport or bus station

What's Not Included
Domestic Airfare Meals Transportation
What's Not Included (Extra)

Transport costs

Oct 11, 2021
Nov 11, 2017

Paid internship + free accommodation.
The job of sales manger is very active and engaging.
The main responsibility is to promote and sell company s products.
You will be in charge of promoting our offers, giving quotes (BtoC, BtoB), reservations and after sales service. We strongly believe that a multicultural job atmosphere can only be good for our company. We warmly desire to build a bridge between our local workers and young people from all around. We wish to teach them a lot, but we also wish to learn from them, in a continuous exchange of ideas, opinions, experiences which should bring to enrichment both of us.
We believe that everyone should have it chance to prove them self their communication and negotiation skills, therefore you do not need any previous experiences to work with us.
We take good care of our Crew therefor we provide accommodation, and a fee for every ticket you sell per day.
Earning can be great, but experience is what counts the most.

Program Highlights

Program Dates

Application Deadline
Program Dates

Current Internship Placements

View the latest intern placement postings by Medulin Excursion.

Christina

Summer Internship August- September 2016

Hello,
Just wanted to let you know that I had a good time with you in last year's summer.
Everything was smooth when I was picked up from the bus stop in Pula.
After that I had one day introduction to the job.
What I really liked is that you had your own freedom. If you want to make good money, you have to sell more, it is as easy as that. The job itself is not that challenging and people are really interested in the offer- so it is kind of self-selling.
The food (you better like meat dishes :D) and accommodation were great, as well as the support from the whole team. ;)

Gre

Nathaly

Amazing Experience

I stayed in Medulin for 2 months (during summer 2016) working for Medulin excursions.

It was one,of the best summer in my life. Sinisa is the best boss you could ever meet. He is always willing to help you in any way possible, and he is very kind with his workers.

The work atmosphere is really nice, the colleagues are really relaxed and serious. They are all young and funny, you will spend a lot of time with them!! I have very good memories in Medulin!