Internship under the Croatian Sun with Medulin Excursions

Internship under the Croatian Sun with Medulin Excursions

For Summer 2018 we would like to have several students working with us, because we already had some in the past year and it was a beautiful experience. In fact, we are a Croatian company, but we always have to do with tourists from other countries and for this reason we would like to have people working with us who come from a different environment than Croatia.

We strongly believe that a multicultural job atmosphere can only be good for our company. We warmly desire to build a bridge between our local workers and young people from Europe; we wish to teach them a lot, but we also wish to learn from them, in a continuous exchange of ideas, opinions, experiences which should bring to enrichment both for them and for us.

• international environment
Domestic Airfare
Meals
Qualifications
-be between 18-35 years old
-have knowledge of English and German (further languages are a plus)
-be extroverted and able to communicate confidently and convincingly
-have at least 4 weeks availability in the period between end of April and end of September 2018
Weekly Hours
Medulin

Christina

Summer Internship August- September 2016

Hello,
Just wanted to let you know that I had a good time with you in last year's summer.
Everything was smooth when I was picked up from the bus stop in Pula.
After that I had one day introduction to the job.
What I really liked is that you had your own freedom. If you want to make good money, you have to sell more, it is as easy as that. The job itself is not that challenging and people are really interested in the offer- so it is kind of self-selling.
The food (you better like meat dishes :D) and accommodation were great, as well as the support from the whole team. ;)

Gre

Nathaly
Italia

Amazing Experience

I stayed in Medulin for 2 months (during summer 2016) working for Medulin excursions.

It was one,of the best summer in my life. Sinisa is the best boss you could ever meet. He is always willing to help you in any way possible, and he is very kind with his workers.

The work atmosphere is really nice, the colleagues are really relaxed and serious. They are all young and funny, you will spend a lot of time with them!! I have very good memories in Medulin!

Medulin-Excursions is a tourism company, which was founded in 2003. It all begun with a small boat, and later we became bigger and bigger, and now we own three boats. With our boats we give tourists the possibility to discover one of the most beautiful