Join the Summer Program on Architecture, Land Development, and Real Estate in Prague from July 7 to August 21, 2020.
The program revolves around two core aspects: 3 weeks of intensive career-focused courses by relevant and successful industry leaders, followed by a 4-week-long internship in a company within your field in many major leading companies.
The main goal of this program is to cover a wide range of profession-related subjects normally not studied at schools of architecture or at least not studied practically; something that will be essential to the students in the real world.
ECCEDU programs are oriented towards preparing students for their future careers and to become the new leaders in their field. The ECCEDU Architecture and Design program is designed to achieve this goal, as the three components of the curriculum (i.e. the lectures, the internship, and the design assignment) will give students a better understanding of the business world of architecture.
- Join our unique vocational training, wherein you learn from high-level professionals and go on tailor-made internships in Architecture and Design.
- Meet and interact with inspiring people, such as architects and business leaders, during a welcome gala evening for ECCEDU students.
- Work on a design assignment under the guidance of two senior practicing architects with extensive experience in design and teaching.
- Enjoy various activities in Prague and visit nearby towns, such as Kutná Hora and Český Krumlov, as well as neighboring European cities Berlin and Vienna.
- Receive a Graduation Certificate from ECCEDU and a recommendation letter from your host company upon successful completion of the internship.