AIFS Study Abroad in London, England: Semester Internship

Spend a semester or academic year interning in London with AIFS! You'll earn 12-semester credits through the International Internship Program at Richmond, the American International University in London. Courses are taught in English.
Enhance your resume with global work experience through Richmond’s International Internship Program. Internship placements are for academic credit and are available for many majors in a range of industries and local businesses.
Live in a student residence hall with ten meals included per week in the student cafeteria.
Enjoy cultural and social activities such as guided city tours, museum visits, ballet performances and music concerts, sporting events and day trips to nearby cities such as Brighton, Cambridge and Stratford-upon-Avon.
An optional 3-day trip to Paris (taking you through the Channel Tunnel!) is offered as well.

• Day trip to Brighton
  • Sightseeing and museum tours included
  • Transcripts issued by Richmond, The American International University in London

Uh oh, we couldn't find the answer either! But that's a great question. Click here to contact the program directly: https://www.aifsabroad.com/contact_us.asp

Mikayla

Once in a Lifetime

Everything about this experience was amazing. Pre-departure and on-site staff were helpful and personable. Meal plan=BIG money saver. Flight package was helpful. AMAZING internship placement fit to me, and well prepared for the interview as well. Loved, loved, loved.

Honestly, truly honestly, not much needs to be changed about this program. They've been doing it a long time and genuinely take in the feedback they get, so they grow into what the students really need.
Emily

Internship

I was enrolled in the internship program where I worked at a UK company. It was an awesome experience and really makes my resume stand out.
The only downside was the one actual class I did take from the school. But, if you enjoy writing 3,000 word essays than this is your university!
This was by far the best semester of college, and I didn't want to go back home! I definitely recommend studying abroad, you won't regret it!

Parissa

Wonderful Experience!

I studied abroad through the AIFS London internship. I took a couple of classes through the university and interned full time at E!Entertainment. It was the best semester of my college experience!
We lived in dorms in Kensington (Central London) and I was able to take a bus to the Piccadilly/Soho area for my internship. Through living in dorms and attending some classes I met some great American friends, through my internship at E! I met some great local friends. I keep in touch with both groups of friends.
Through my internship and classes I learn a lot about international business and it ultimately helped me find a great job out of college.

VH

Lovely London

This program is amazing, specifically the international internship program. The experience was amazing and I would do it again in a heartbeat. It provided a real chance to experience British culture. The course, Contemporary British Culture, was extremely enjoyable and the internship I was placed in was my favorite part of my time in London. The dorm in Kensington wasn't amazing, but the location was. It was so close to everything in central London. The program provided tickets to a lot of fun events and outings, including a cruise down the Thames, which offers some of the best views of London.

About AIFS Study Abroad

AIFS is a leading provider of study abroad programs. Since 1964, more than 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS. Comprehensive program fees make it convenient for students to study abroad and experience all that the world has to offer....