AIFS Study Abroad in London, England: Semester Internship

AIFS Study Abroad in London, England: Semester Internship

Earn up to 12 credits interning with a London-based company with the International Internship Program. Richmond combines an integrated academic program, individual attention, and the unique opportunity to work in a London-based organization.

Internships are available in a wide range of companies and institutions in advertising, art, design, art history, fashion, international business, marketing, media, journalism, politics and government, communications, psychology, theater and more.

Live in a Residence Hall in the central London neighborhood of Kensington. You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as guided city tours, museum visits, theater and musical performances, sporting events, and day trips to nearby cities.

• Day trip to Brighton
Statement of Purpose
Resume
Letters of Recommendation
Visa Requirement
AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages are available.
London

Mikayla
Boston
University of Rhode Island

Once in a Lifetime

Everything about this experience was amazing. Pre-departure and on-site staff were helpful and personable. Meal plan=BIG money saver. Flight package was helpful. AMAZING internship placement fit to me, and well prepared for the interview as well. Loved, loved, loved.

Honestly, truly honestly, not much needs to be changed about this program. They've been doing it a long time and genuinely take in the feedback they get, so they grow into what the students really need.

Emily
USA
University of Colorado- Denver

Internship

I was enrolled in the internship program where I worked at a UK company. It was an awesome experience and really makes my resume stand out.
The only downside was the one actual class I did take from the school. But, if you enjoy writing 3,000 word essays than this is your university!
This was by far the best semester of college, and I didn't want to go back home! I definitely recommend studying abroad, you won't regret it!

Parissa
Chicago, IL
Xavier University of Ohio

Wonderful Experience!

I studied abroad through the AIFS London internship. I took a couple of classes through the university and interned full time at E!Entertainment. It was the best semester of my college experience!
We lived in dorms in Kensington (Central London) and I was able to take a bus to the Piccadilly/Soho area for my internship. Through living in dorms and attending some classes I met some great American friends, through my internship at E! I met some great local friends. I keep in touch with both groups of friends.
Through my internship and classes I learn a lot about international business and it ultimately helped me find a great job out of college.

VH
Baltimore, Maryland
Salisbury University

Lovely London

This program is amazing, specifically the international internship program. The experience was amazing and I would do it again in a heartbeat. It provided a real chance to experience British culture. The course, Contemporary British Culture, was extremely enjoyable and the internship I was placed in was my favorite part of my time in London. The dorm in Kensington wasn't amazing, but the location was. It was so close to everything in central London. The program provided tickets to a lot of fun events and outings, including a cruise down the Thames, which offers some of the best views of London.

AIFS is a leading provider of study abroad programs. Since 1964, more than 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS. Comprehensive program fees make it convenient for students to study abroad and experience all that the world has to offer.

With over half a