Spend a semester or academic year interning in London with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 12 credits per semester through an internship placement and courses taken at Richmond, the American International University in London.
Internships are available in a wide range of companies and institutions in advertising, art, design, art history, fashion, international business, marketing/market research, media, journalism, politics and government, PR/communications, psychology, theater and more. In addition to participating in the internship, students will take Contemporary British Culture and elective courses.
Enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided city tours
• Theater performances
• Music concerts
• Visit to an English soccer game
• Day trips to Cambridge, Stonehenge and Salisbury.
An optional 3-day trip to Paris (taking you through the Channel Tunnel!) is offered as well.
- Day trips to Cambridge, Stonehenge and Salisbury
- Sightseeing and museum tours included
- Earn up to 12 credits with transcripts issued by Richmond, The American International University in London
- Optional 3-day trip to Paris, France
- Includes meal plan and housing in centrally-located student residence