View Other Details
- Open to college Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors
- Minimum of 2.75 GPA for students with 75 or more semester credits prior to start of program
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA for students between 45 and 74 semester credits or for students seeking placements in politics or finance
Round trip flights and airport transfers included for students on the optional AIFS Abroad Flight Package.
Spend a semester or academic year interning in London with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 12 credits per semester through an internship placement and any courses taken will be credited by Fairfield University.
Internships are available in a wide range of companies and institutions in advertising, art, design, art history, fashion, international business, marketing/market research, media, journalism, politics and government, PR/communications, psychology, theater and more. In addition to participating in the internship, students will take Contemporary British Culture and elective courses.
Enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided city tours
• Theater performances
• Music concerts
• Visit to an English soccer game
• Day trips to Cambridge, Stonehenge and Salisbury.
An optional 3-day trip to Paris (taking you through the Channel Tunnel!) is offered as well.
- Day trips to Cambridge, Stonehenge and Salisbury
- Sightseeing and museum tours included
- Earn up to 12 credits with transcripts issued by Fairfield University
- Optional 3-day trip to Paris, France
- Includes meal plan and housing in centrally-located student residence
Gain international internship experience this summer in the classic city of London with AIFS Abroad! You’ll earn up to 12 credits through a variety of courses and an internship placement through Fairfield University.
Cultural and social activities will include:
• Guided walking tours
• Rugby and cricket matches
• River boat cruise along the Thames
• Day trips to Stonehenge and Salisbury, Oxford, Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Brighton.
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad. AIFS also offers internship and study abroad + internship blended programs to support the development of personal and professional skills.