Fashion Week Internships - London Internship Program

APPLY NOW FOR WINTER 2017, SPRING AND SUMMER 2018.

The FWI London internship program is your opportunity to get under the skin of the British fashion industry.

FWI programs are unique to fashion, and give ambitious students the opportunity to intern at leading fashion houses, retail brands, and fashion PR & events companies.

Experience one of the fashion capitals of the world, as you live, work, and enjoy life in London.

Home to some of the industries best designers and fashion houses, your bespoke FWI internship program will see you immersed in the industry (Marketing, Design, Production, Communications, Manufacturing, Merchandising, and more), gaining insight, experience, and transferable skills, that can help you earn more, and get hired quicker.

Every applicant is assigned a dedicated Program Manager, who will work to ensure that your program delivers first-hand fashion industry experience, giving you the opportunity to develop your network of industry contacts, enhance your resume, and make you stand-out.

• Intern in a top fashion brand
  • Experience all that London has to offer
  • Programs are eligible for course credit
  • Choose from 4 to 48 weeks
  • Accommodation, travel and visa advice available

Jennifer

My time in London and Paris was......

Exciting, exhilarating, fun, hard-work, challenging, crazy, off-beat, enjoyable, and unforgettable.

I found out about this program thru google and decided to reach out to find out more. I was surprised how quick my application process went, and decided it was an opportunity I didn't want to miss.

I lived in the same residence as many of the other interns from Fashion Week Internships, and we planned our own events and nights out. I met so many students from the program and I made friends from all around the world, Spain, Italy, Canada and home.

Getting to spend the weekend in Paris with my company was the best time ever.. We were backstage at Paris Couture working with a client, and still had time to see the city!

Even though the weekend in Paris was a real highlight, my time in London was fantastic! The company I worked for was really friendly and nice, and I learned so much.

Overall, it was such an amazing experience and I would go back and live it all over again in a second!

I was happy with everything.
Eleonora

Winter 2017 - FWI - Fashion Week Internships, London internship experience

It was incredible! I follow the Executive MBA at London College of Fashion, and used the internship to compliment and support my academic learning objectives. I interned with a Luxury Brand supporting their show prep for the upcoming London Fashion Week. The feedback FWI received from the partner was that everyone was overwhelmed by my dedication, and effort.. I hope I have a chance to work with them in the future! thanks! Eleonora

Elizabeth

California dreaming

I completed a marketing internship with a modelling agency which was such an eye opening experience and really made me realise how much I love this industry. The social aspect was just amazing! Met some really really fun people, and made some friends for life! Definitely worth it, would highly recommend to anyone thinking of doing this program. If I had to change something it would be the housing. LA is a big city and it was difficult to find housing close enough. Overall an amazing Summer, in an amazing city.

Accommodation options were limited.
Sophie

Experience of a lifetime!

I spent an entire semester in London interning for a British couture house! I had the support of the faculty to help plan the program, and they liaised with the program provider so I was able to earn credit.
My experience in the city was brilliant. Every weekend we discovered new places, and it was easy meeting people. I feel honored to have been given the opportunity to learn so much, and would love to visit London and intern again in fall.

I really enjoyed every aspect, but would like to see more assistance for vegetarians in the residence, as most of the food was more suited to meat-eaters.
Abby

LFW 2016

The team were lovely, welcoming and very helpful and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The only downside was not being able to stay longer as I felt it would have broadened my understanding of the business and given me the chance to meet more people, despite that it was great to work in a renowned agency especially during fashion week!

I just wanted to say many thanks for all your support, liaising and organisation on such short notice and I would highly recommend the internship and your company.

For me everything was fine.

Perhaps having someone at the airport to meet would be nice.

About Fashion Week Internships

FashionWeekInternships.com delivers unique fashion-focused internship programs, in the major fashion capitals of the world - London, Paris, Milan, New York, Los Angeles, Berlin and Madrid.

With relationships with many top brands, stylists, magazines...