- Intern in a top fashion brand
- Experience all that London has to offer
- Programs are eligible for course credit
- Choose from 4 to 48 weeks
- Accommodation, travel and visa advice available
APPLY NOW FOR WINTER 2017, SPRING AND SUMMER 2018.
The FWI London internship program is your opportunity to get under the skin of the British fashion industry.
FWI programs are unique to fashion, and give ambitious students the opportunity to intern at leading fashion houses, retail brands, and fashion PR & events companies.
Experience one of the fashion capitals of the world, as you live, work, and enjoy life in London.
Home to some of the industries best designers and fashion houses, your bespoke FWI internship program will see you immersed in the industry (Marketing, Design, Production, Communications, Manufacturing, Merchandising, and more), gaining insight, experience, and transferable skills, that can help you earn more, and get hired quicker.
Every applicant is assigned a dedicated Program Manager, who will work to ensure that your program delivers first-hand fashion industry experience, giving you the opportunity to develop your network of industry contacts, enhance your resume, and make you stand-out.
View Program Information
Program Fees Include:
- A guaranteed professional internship
- Your own dedicated Program Manager who will work with you to prepare you for your experience
- Preparation of a professional level CV (resume) and cover letter
- Pre-departure Q&A session
- 24-Hour access to a Local Co-ordinator in your program city
- Welcome pack including local map and essential information