View Other Details
Program Fees Include:
- A guaranteed professional internship
- Your own dedicated Program Manager who will work with you to prepare you for your experience
- Preparation of a professional level CV (resume) and cover letter
- Pre-departure Q&A session
- 24-Hour access to a Local Coordinator in your program city
- Welcome pack including local map and essential information
The FWI London internship program is your opportunity to get 'up-close' and 'hands-on' with the British fashion industry.
FWI programs are unique to fashion, and give ambitious students the opportunity to intern at leading fashion houses, brands, magazines and PR & events agencies.
Experience one of the fashion capitals of the world, as you live, work, and enjoy life in London.
Home to some of the industries best designers and fashion houses, your bespoke FWI internship program will see you immersed in the industry (Marketing, Design, Production, PR, Communications, Manufacturing, Merchandising, and more), gaining insight, experience, and transferable skills, that can help you learn more, and get hired quicker.
Every applicant is assigned a dedicated Program Manager, who will work to ensure that your program delivers first-hand fashion industry experience, giving you the opportunity to develop your network of industry contacts, enhance your resume, and make you stand-out.