Intrax Global Internships in London, England

Home to one-fifth of Europe’s largest companies, London is a mecca for all industries. The United Kingdom is a great place to gain exposure to the world of international business without a language barrier.

Internship opportunities in London include companies in technology, entertainment, or financial industries. Any of these internships will provide a real boost to your resumé, and give you a chance to get a taste of the world of international business while still in school.

From our intern:
"I learned about myself and passions I hope to integrate into my career. I am extremely grateful for this opportunity and still can’t believe I lived one of my dreams! My final words of wisdom: don’t go to London unless you’re ready to fall completely in love with it." - Kelli, Business Internship

• Gain professional hands-on experience in London and establish international business connections and friendships
  • Customize your internship program depending on your needs
  • Intern in one of Europes global business centers and experience the British business culture
  • Enjoy the bustling city with countless museums, markets and events - you'll never be bored!
  • Visit Buckingham Palace and Harrods or the trendy Brick Lane

taylorfrable

Intrax Internships in London

I wrote this review about Intrax London Internships and would recommend it to everyone! I loved the ability to be able to never fall into a routine at Hillgate Public Relations Limited. I loved that I was able to travel around England and have the chance to take a weekend trip to Paris. Intax was very accommodating to make sure we were having an amazing experience both professionally and socially.

summer11

Must add to Bucket List!

Living and touring London should be on everyone's Bucket List. Interning for the summer is a great way to experience the culture of London while gaining professional experience and expanding your network. You learn how to navigate around one of the most diverse cities in the world and how to be on time while relying on public transportation.

About Intrax Global Internships

Explore Your Global Opportunities with Intrax Global Internships

Whether you're in finance or public health, our goal is to help you gain professional hands-on experience, improve your communication skills, foster cultural exchange, and establish...