View Other Details
- Undergraduate Degree awarded by Program Start Date
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
Fees vary based on the academic program selection.
Visit https://www.mountbatten.org/london-programs/ for full breakdown.
Looking to kick-start your career?
Want to add international experience to your resume?
The Mountbatten Program offers you the chance to live, intern, and study in London for one year.
Mountbatten partners with top-class organizations in London, ranging from scale-ups to Fortune 500 companies, to provide 12-month, full-time professional internship opportunities for recent graduates and young professionals. Internships are available in finance, business operations, marketing and communications, HR, IT, and law.
• 12-Month Internship Placement
• Postgraduate Qualification: MBA, MA Global Business, or PGC in Business Admin (awarded by University of Chester, UK)
• Tier 5 Visa Sponsorship
• Accommodation + Utilities
• Monthly Stipend GBP £690
• In-Country Support & Access to Healthcare through the NHS
DATES & DEADLINES:
Programs start in March & September.
• March 2022: Contact Mountbatten
• September 2022: Apply by April 1st
- Live in one of the world's most exciting, culturally diverse, cosmopolitan cities, and get to travel and explore the UK and surrounding Europe
- Realize your personal and professional potential - gain invaluable international work experience and cultural perspective
- Practical skill building and development
- Build your global network, make lifelong friendships, and have access to a powerful network of 8,000+ alumni
- Resume-boosting postgraduate business qualification - MBA, MA, or PGC