Traveling For-Credit Summer Internships in Europe

Get hands-on experience in your field of study
Get hands-on experience in your field of study
Become friends with students from around the world
Become friends with students from around the world
Make the most out of your summer!
Make the most out of your summer!

Stuck between studying abroad or completing an internship this summer? Do both!

Forum-Nexus Ultimate Summer in Europe is a multi-country summer study abroad program that will take you to 10+ European cities, all in 5 weeks (June 29 - August 1, 2020). Take a course and complete an internship to earn 9 academic credits transferable to your college or university.

Our 2020 itinerary includes: London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan, Lake Como, Lugano, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Island). Travel to even more cities/countries through weekend trips and excursions!

Internships are available in Hospitality Management, Communication, Marketing, Photography & Videography, and Management.

Make the most of your summer abroad - apply today!

• Complete an internship and study abroad, all in one summer.
  • Become friends with students from around the world.
  • Travel to 10+ European cities in 8 countries.
  • Participate in professional visits to global companies and organizations.
  • Get hands-on experience in your field of study.

Now Enrolling: Ultimate Summer in Europe 2020

Experience the best of Europe alongside other students from around the world. Travel to 10+ cities in 8 countries, all in 5 weeks while earning credits towards your degree. This is Forum-Nexus!!

It's free and easy to apply online. Programs are open to students of all majors.

Caitlyn

The best summer ever

This program is really one of a kind! I went to Europe not knowing anyone and never having been to Europe before but quickly made friends that turned into my family. From the moment you step off the plane adventure awaits. We spent all summer exploring the cities we were in and learning about the local culture. I got to visit world famous museums and see iconic sites like the Eiffel Tower. Every detail of the program was amazing from the hotels to transportation. They made sure that any question or problem you had they were there to help you. Classes we all really interesting, and Professor Hugo always made sure you had a good time. One of my favorite parts was paragliding the the French Alps with all my friends, it was truly unforgettable. This program is life changing and recommended it to anyone!

I thought the program was perfect! There was nothing I would change.
Tori

Best Summer of Your Life Starts Here!

At first I was nervous for signing up/applying for a study abroad program since I had never traveled on my own before. However, after finding Forum Nexus Study Abroad and meeting the team, I was more at ease and excited to be apart of it. I had the chance to travel and take courses - gaining cultural insight as well as college credit. I also made close friends from this experience. With your new friends - you can travel from country to country and city to city visiting local sites and attractions, such as La Louvre and the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Colosseum in Rome, and the views of Mont Blanc in France. This program is well managed and safe for all types of travelers/students. It is also well balanced between course work and traveling. Best summer starts here with Forum-Nexus!

This program was spectacular in more ways than one. I would not improve anything about this program not because it's perfect but because it's well-rounded and well-balanced. It was a truly fantastic experience!!
Cole

Experience of a lifetime

I was an intern for Forum-Nexus Study Abroad, and initially, I wasn't sure what to expect. I have heard of other people's experiences from studying abroad and all of them were positive, but I wasn't sure how I would handle being that far away from home. After spending a month in Europe with this program, I consider everyone involved part of my family. This was a once in a lifetime experience and I have Forum-Nexus to thank for that. This program is one of a kind. Forum-Nexus' uniqueness is what makes it incomparable to other study abroad experiences. I highly recommend anyone who is considering studying abroad to apply to FN. You will not regret it!

This program doesn't need any improvements that I can see. It was an experience of a lifetime.

Staff Interviews

About Forum-Nexus Study Abroad

Forum-Nexus has a track record of 30 years as a leader in multi-country summer programs in Europe for students majoring in Marketing, Management, International Business, International Studies, Communication, Economics, Engineering, Pre-Law and more....