Twin Work and Volunteer | Professional Internships London, England

Thinking about completing an Internship in London? Then you’re in the right place. At Twin, we have 20 years of experience in providing internships to EU students and now, thanks to our new partnership with BUNAC, we are offering our award-winning internship programme to students from around the world.

What does our internship offer?

Ideal for graduates, our internship gives you the chance to apply knowledge you gained while studying on a 4-26 week placement, giving you the chance to add valuable experience to your CV. No matter what your specialism we have the right placement for you, as we offer internships in over 20 business sectors (our most popular sectors are: marketing, accounting, design, IT, and law).

Finding the right company for you!

To ensure you have a rewarding experience our internship includes our tailored matching service, where we work closely with you to understand your goals, so we can select the perfect company for you from our vast portfolio of businesses.

Alessandro

Great Experience!

Hi, my name is Alessandro and I come from Italy.
I did an internship via Twin that helped me to growth. I spent 16 weeks in an international distribution company in London dedicated to the worldwide sales of documentaries. Twin helped me to find this internship and to pass the inevitable interview.
This experience gave me the necessary basis to enter in the working world and improved my English.

Vincent

Internship in a Human Resources in a British company.

I made an internship of 6 weeks in a London-based company.
My work consisted in booking interpreting sessions for patients who do not speak English in Great British hospitals.
At the beginning, it was a bit hard to communicate in English with people over the phone but I got used to it bit by bit. At the stage of 3-4 weeks I was familiarised with the language and I could talk easily with others.
Going abroad is the best way to learn more about both English corporate and social culture.
I strongly spur students who like English culture to go abroad to discover more, and improve their language level.

If I had one thing to change concerning this internship would be the accomodation.
My family was not very nice because of money and health issues of my host person.
Furthermore, my room was not very wide and I did not have enough space to move into it.
The rest of this experience was great.
Response from Twin Work & Volunteer

Thank you very much for your honest review. We at TWIN Work & Volunteer are really glad that over all you enjoyed your experience in London. We are also extremely grateful for your productive criticism.
We always try to make sure our host families are fully vetted, so our participants are well taken care of and safe. However, we will do our best to improve that in the future.

About Twin Work & Volunteer

Based in London, Twin Work & Volunteer are one of the UK's leading providers of internships, volunteering and gap year programmes. With over 20 years of experience, we believe in giving people from around the world career and life enhancing...