View Other Details
- An internship in Dublin in a sector matching your chosen career path
- Information, advice and support and 24-hour support & emergency contacts
- Access to a Training centre – complete with IT suite (free Wi-Fi & internet access) and café area
- Stipend (this is at the discretion of the company where you will be placed)
- Twin Certificate of achievement (awarded on completion of the internship)
- Reference from employer
Thinking about completing an Internship in London? Then you’re in the right place. At Twin, we have 20 years of experience in providing internships to EU students and now, thanks to our new partnership with BUNAC, we are offering our award-winning internship programme to students from around the world.
What does our internship offer?
Ideal for graduates, our internship gives you the chance to apply knowledge you gained while studying on a 4-26 week placement, giving you the chance to add valuable experience to your CV. No matter what your specialism we have the right placement for you, as we offer internships in over 20 business sectors (our most popular sectors are: marketing, accounting, design, IT, and law).
Finding the right company for you!
To ensure you have a rewarding experience our internship includes our tailored matching service, where we work closely with you to understand your goals, so we can select the perfect company for you from our vast portfolio of businesses.