View Other Details
- Participation in APA's Paris program immediately preceding the internship.
- B2 French language level at the conclusion of your studies with APA Paris.
- 3.0 GPA.
- Sophomore standing and above.
For up-to-date fees, visit our website: https://www.apaparis.com/program/paris-internships/?topic=Fees
Prepare your French, because this is your chance to expand your knowledge of the French business world and add a special touch your resume with a multicultural internship experience in Paris.
Our unpaid, full-time internships last for eight weeks (mid-May to mid-July), and take place in a French language work environment.
Often, a general field or area of interest can be approached in different professional environments. Based on your academic and professional goals, your placement is made to achieve these personal objectives. Workplace preparation seminars will take place before the internship begins. An assigned mentor will regularly meet with you before, during, and after the experience.
To ensure students have the proper language level and have time for the workplace preparation seminars, a semester or academic year on APA’s Paris program immediately preceding the internship is required.
- After completing a semester or academic year of studies in Paris, continue your stay - you are ready!
- Internship placement in your preferred industry.
- Workplace preparation seminars and advising to prepare for the summer ahead.
- Advising sessions and writing prompts during the internship to reflect on the experience.
- Homestay or student residence accommodations.