Paid Internship in France - Marketing, Fashion, PR, Business

Paid Internship in France - Marketing, Fashion, PR, Business

The « Paid Internship France » program offers international students the opportunity to explore different career paths related to their field of study by interning at a company in France.

The program offers a unique way to acquire professional qualifications and to enhance the skills and knowledge of qualified trainees in their fields while benefiting from first-hand exposure to French culture and business practices.

Study Abroad Europe offers training placements in the following occupational categories:

• Sales and Marketing
• History, Museums
• Art, Art Museums and Galleries
• Social Services, Psychology, Health
• Law, Politics, Government, Public Administration

• Guaranteed Internship Placement!
  • Internship in your career filed!
  • Internship duration form 2 to 12 months!
  • Fast enrollment process! Most of the candidates get placed in 1- 2 weeks!
  • Very affordable!
Winter
Resume
Phone / Skype Interview
Weekly Hours
Internship Search and Placement.
Personal Interview by phone or Skype
Full assistance and ongoing support
Orientation upon arrival
Arrange interview with the host employer
Participant’s Handbook
Search and help to find accommodation
Unlimited Internet and Fax at the French Office
Mail holding and message-taking service
Luggage storage
Brochures, maps and guides to familiarize with Paris
Phone cards for international calls
Social activities, trips and excursions encouraging participants to get to know each other.

Yes, you will receive a discount on the program fees, please send email to [email protected] with your desire start and end dates and career field and mention school discount fees.
Yes, you will receive 1/3 of the minimum salary in France, wich is around 554 Euros.

Armin
LA

Excellent INTERNSHIP Experience!

The application process was easy and I had plenty of helpful and attentive staff to help me with any questions that I had. I liked being able to log in and see a simple checklist of what I needed to have done. My advisory, was very helpful and knowledgeable and always responded to my queries in a timely fashion.

I did a 9 week internship, I was lucky enough to have a great boss who gave me a good project that I was able to work on my entire time. The project was creating and conducting a survey. It was above and beyond what I thought it would be. I got great work experience in a foreign country and memories that will last a lifetime.

Mary

Quality Services

Coming to France has probably been one of the best decisions I've made in my life so far. I've gotten to learn and experience so many different things that I wouldn't have been able to do back home, as well as gotten to meet so many amazing people. I loved my host family from the first time I met them. They were so open and welcoming and that really made me feel at home. They are always making sure I was doing alright and that I'm ok, and I know I could always go to them if I needed anything.
My internship in France was with a Fashion designer. Was working side by side with the designer in Paris for promoting his new collection for the spring 2017. He was so helpful to me since I've gotten there. They've really made an effort to make sure I know what's going on. The employees have been really nice as well and they understand that I'm still getting used to the challenge of living abroad. I've made some really good friends there.
I've thoroughly enjoyed everywhere we've gotten to visit. That's probably the thing I like the most, getting to learn so much about Europe.

They are very good

Suzy

Communication/PR

When I chose my Communication/PR major, my family said to me that I'd never get to travel anywhere special with that kind of path. I thought they were right; all of my friends in my major were traveling to NYC or LA. My family has been bi-coastal for my entire life, so these are two cities I've spent a lot of time visiting over the years. When I found an opportunity to travel to France, I jumped at it. When I arrived, I was nervous and really apprehensive. However, everyone was extremely nice, welcoming, and helpful.

I didn't know what to expect but I really learned a lot about this industry. I was unsure of how practical the knowledge I'd learn abroad would be and mostly looked at it as a good opportunity to travel and gain experience to add to my resume in the future. I was floored with how much I did learn and how much farther this experience goes than just another item on my resume. I met so many wonderful people and experienced many unforgettable moments. This was the best experience I could have expected.

Cybil
Chicago, IL

My internship review

I've always wanted to study architecture around the world, but when I got to my senior year of college and had not done an internship or study abroad program, it wasn't looking good.

I applied for this internship when my career counselor tried to find me some options that I could apply for before graduation. When I found out that I had been accepted, it was one of the best days of my life. I have always wanted to travel to France, and this internship has allowed me to do so in the best way possible.

I was nervous that my not being completely fluent would be a problem, so I studied up as hard as I could in the month leading up to the internship. Everyone treated me with an abundance of kindness and respect. While I wasn't fluent in French when I arrived, I can speak and understand French than ever before now. Everyone was willing to help me out, and everyone with the internship program was patient with me and wanted me to enjoy this journey just as much as I did.

It was hard work, but it was so fulfilling and inspiring. Getting to explore this beautiful country has been life changing for me, and I'm more excited than ever about my career prospects.

Kevin
Houston, TX
University of Tennessee- Chattanooga

An opportunity of a lifetime

In getting my business degree, I wasn't sure if I had the same kind of overseas internship options that some of my peers in the liberal arts areas had. An older friend of mine mentioned this internship to me, and I was instantly ready to go for it. I've always wanted to travel, and going for an Internship was a perfect excuse. Going to France for a three month business development internship was a perfect way to spend a few months. While many friends of mine within my major were staying stateside for their internships, I got the opportunity to see more of the world. Did I miss my typical routine back in the US? Not even for a moment. I was doing something new every day, and learning from the best. I'm proud of the work I've done and the learning and life lessons that came with it. I'm definitely going to make sure that my academic adviser recommends this internship to others looking for an atypical experience.

Bryan
Toronto

Art and History

I've been an appreciator of Art all of my life, beginning with my first visit to the Louvre when I was only five years old. I still remember it to this day. From then on, my pursuit of art and art history has led me on my life's journey. I knew what I would go to school for, and I buried my nose in the art history books with the intention of studying or working in the art world once again—in France.

When I first found this internship opportunity, I was thrilled. I had a few connections back home in the United States, but I chose instead to chase after my dream of immersing myself in the Art world in my favorite country in the world. Its hard not to be taken by France, but when the rich history and many museums and cultural sights are part of the work, its a dream come true.

I had the awesome opportunity to work in a gallery for two months this spring. February and March were the best and most adventurous times of my educational career. I worked as hard as I expected and had an amazing time doing it. I've learned so much and gained great perspective. Working in a gallery in France was a little outside of my comfort zone at first—things are different from what I experienced day to day back home. However, I really got an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually. The accommodations were good, and the people I worked with were lovely. I'm so happy that I did this.

Tracy
Atlanta, GA

Fashion Internship in France

France has always been a country I've wanted to visit. Its romanticized and for good reason. I came for a 3 month fashion internship, and I must say that the experience was just as romantic and beautiful as I imagined it would be. What better place to find yourself and dive deeper into your passion? What better place in the world to do a fashion internship? Based upon my experience (and the experiences of those I've known who have traveled for similar internship opportunities) my answer is that there is no better place in the world... And this program was perfect for me.

I put a lot of focus into my work during the internship, but I never felt that the program lacked the fun time for exploration. I really put my all into it, but it was not all consuming. I definitely didn't miss out on a single cultural experience, beautiful pastry, shopping trip, or opportunity to indulge in otherworldly french cuisine. The people I met and worked with showed me the most wonderful places and brought me so many valuable pieces of insight. I really felt that I was with some of the best possible people to learn the ropes from. This was the best three months of my life. I want to go back so badly!

William
Chicago, IL

Digital advertising & SEO internship in France

I've been going to school for advertising and I've been focusing on digital advertising, marketing, SEO and the other things that make up the new frontier of advertising in the digital age. I've learned so much throughout my experience in school, but nothing tops the learning and experiences I got from this study abroad internship experience. First of all, for anyone in marketing and/or advertising, this is the ideal experience. Not only is it well managed and on par with what was communicated to me, but it was a ton of fun. Definitely an exciting and worthwhile time in my life. I went with one other person from my major at school, and by the end of this we really bonded and made friends with the other people we met doing study abroad and internship programs.

I've gotten deeper in the subject matter I've been learning, and I was both adequately challenged and supported throughout. The three months totally flew by. It was an opportunity of a life time. If I can give any advice to fellow students, go for it and don't look back. France was amazing. So much fun.

Lena
NYC

Marketing Internship

I've been taking courses in my marketing major for the last two years of undergrad, and I knew that my real learning would come from practical, real life experience. I have been waiting since my freshman year to do an internship, and now that I've completed it, I can say that it was even more of an enriching and helpful experience than I thought it'd be.

My internship was two months--February through March. I questioned if it would give me the time I needed to gain the experience I was looking for, and it definitely was. I was a little intimidated and afraid of all the challenges that lie ahead, but with the support of my peers and mentors, I truly came into my own.

I had never been overseas alone, so it was a bit of an adjustment at first. Everyone I met was really warm and welcoming, and the other interns were awesome. Lots of very inspiring, hard working people. I feel I've brought home some new skills and I actually look forward to graduating now. I wish I could do this over again!

Benjamin
Virginia
University of Virginia

finance internship

I attended this internship abroad in the field of finance. I didn't know if my expectations were correct going into it, but I was pleased upon my arrival when everything was just what I expected. I learned a great amount, and got to see some of the cultural differences in finance.

I met a lot of great contacts that I was so privileged to get to network with. I worked in accounting, and I got a lot of practical experience. The people I was working beneath worked hard to make sure I was learning and taking a lot with me. No menial tasks, really—I got a lot of responsibility which I appreciated.

During the internship program, I put in a ton of hours in my field and got to explore some things that I didn't expect. While I was very busy, the process was fun and intensive, but never stressful. I had plenty of time to explore and enjoy my surroundings, and I would love to visit again.

All in all, I felt that my experience during this internship has prepared me in such a unique and valuable way for the work force. I feel more inspired than ever to finish my college experience with focus and drive to succeed. If you're a finance major, this internship program is definitely a worthy one.

Billie
Atlanta, GA

A career changing hospitality internship

My internship in Hospitality was amazing. I've always been interested in hospitality from the foreign perspective, and this experience helped me to better understand how hospitality is taught, handled, and executed in my host country. I never knew how important it was to go abroad to learn more about hospitality, but I'm so thankful that I did this.

The instruction I received was fantastic, the people I worked with were kind and welcoming, and the program as a whole was great. It was built to help those enrolled step up their knowledge and skills, and it accomplished just that. I feel more confident, knowledgeable, and able now that I've had real world experience. I felt like I worked hard and was able to see what I might expect once I'm out in the “real world” working in the hospitality industry.

Everyone who I encountered was super helpful and they helped me to acclimate quite well. Their expectations of me during the internship were high, but not unattainable, which was very motivating.

I would definitely do this again in a heartbeat if I had to go back and decide what to do with my summer. The experience I've gained is precious, and I know that it will look really good for future employers.

Beatrice

A fantastic marketing internship

I did a marketing internship this past fall, and it was such a wonderful time. I have a love for travel, so study abroad and internship opportunities are something that I've done a number of times over the course of my educational career.

From October to December, I embarked upon a journey where I learned and experienced things that will be really instrumental in my career. I did not expect to have such fantastic influences mentoring me throughout. They really gave me a look at the marketing world that I was hoping to get.

Adapting to my surroundings were easy. The program was run quite well, and I was having fun and working hard throughout. Everyone I met during my internship was hard working and so inspiring. This was an experience that I will never forget, and one that I am proud to put on my resume.

Caroline
Oakland, New Jersey

My dream fashion internship

This past September to November of 2015, I did an internship in Fashion and it was a truly incredible experience. I really enjoyed my months in France. The work was very rewarding, fun, and challenging. I felt thankful for the opportunity each day and never felt as though there was a shortage of positive learning experiences for me. I kept busy and met a lot of people. It really helped me with my networking skills and better understanding my options within the industry. After completing this internship, I am more ready than ever for a career in fashion, and I've gained a great deal of inspiration and influence from industry insiders that I had the pleasure of meeting. If I could do it over again I would in a heartbeat!

Keep encouraging ongoing engagement and learning! Great job, though!

Madhu
Asia

Great Opportunity

This internship program was a great opportunity, I made new friends, adapted well in the new environment and made the most in my internship. It is a career building pathway and these are very reputed internship programs and makes it easy to get a well placed job.

Priyantha
India

Career Building Pathway

This intership gave me a lot of confidence and I learnt a lot in the field I am interested in. This was a good learning experience and a good exposure. We had interns from round the globe and it was a fun experience as well. All our needs , from housing to other support was taken care of. I am sure, I will be able to grab a good job with this experience.

Study Abroad Europe programs offer a variety of options in Italy, France, Greece, Spain, UK and the Czech Republic. This provider specializes in preparing excellent programs for students studying in the fields of Hospitality Management, Culinary art, Baking and Pastry art and in General Business,