COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Study Abroad Europe has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
The « Paid Internship France » program offers international students the opportunity to explore different career paths related to their field of study by interning at a company in France.
The program offers a unique way to acquire professional qualifications and to enhance the skills and knowledge of qualified trainees in their fields while benefiting from first-hand exposure to French culture and business practices.
Study Abroad Europe offers training placements in the following occupational categories:
• Sales and Marketing
• Communication, Public Relations
• Publicity, Journalism, Press
• Audiovisual Medias, Cinema, Television
• Business Administration and Management
• Hospitality and Tourism Management
• Computing and New Technologies
• History, Museums
• Art, Art Museums and Galleries
• Social Services, Psychology, Health
• Law, Politics, Government, Public Administration
- Guaranteed Internship Placement!
- Internship in your career filed!
- Internship duration form 2 to 12 months!
- Fast enrollment process! Most of the candidates get placed in 1- 2 weeks!
- Very affordable!