Looking for work experience that matches your career goals? FU-BEST Internship offers an 8-week internship placement that allows you to gain valuable intercultural experience by immersing yourself in a German workplace. Check out our highlights below for what you need to know.
- Full-time basis (35-40 hours per week) with organizations and companies in Berlin
- Internships can be done in German or English; German language abilities are recommended but not mandatory
- Accompanied by an internship colloquium of 2 hours each week
- 10 ECTS credits upon successful completion that may be transferred back to your home institution
- Can be a standalone option or subsequent to a regular FU-BEST semester