IndustryAdvertising Animal Science Anthropology Archaeology Architecture Art History Arts Business Communications Computer Science Design Economics Fashion Design Finance History International Relations Journalism Law Life Sciences Marketing Music Performing Arts Photography Psychology Sustainable Development +15
View Other Details
Price DetailsTotal program cost is 3,500 Euros (excluding housing; please check our website for most up-to-date information), including:
▪ Internship placement
▪ Course materials
▪ Semester pass for public transportation
▪ Kick-off and farewell reception
▪ Official Freie Universität Berlin transcript with ECTS credits
▪ German health, liability and accident insurance
Additional costs you should keep in mind: Food, travel, leisure activities.
What's IncludedTransportation Travel Insurance
What's Not IncludedAccommodation Activities Airfare Airport Transfers Meals SIM cards
Feb 08, 2022
Aug 31, 2017
35 travelers are looking at this program
Looking for work experience that matches your career goals? FU-BEST Internship offers an 8-week internship placement that allows you to gain valuable intercultural experience by immersing yourself in a German workplace. Check out our highlights below for what you need to know.
Video and Photos
- Full-time basis (35-40 hours per week) with organizations and companies in Berlin (Please note: Internships are unpaid)
- Internships can be done in German or English; German language abilities are recommended but not mandatory
- Accompanied by an internship colloquium of 2 hours each week
- 12 ECTS credits upon successful completion that may be transferred back to your home institution
- Can be a standalone option or subsequent to a regular FU-BEST semester
Hi Brooke, the overwhelming number of participants are current undergraduate students. However, interested graduate students who wish to participate and who, if necessary, have obtained prior approval of FU-BEST credits from their graduate director/advisor, are more than welcome to apply.