View Other Details
Chase your dream of starting a career in marine conservation with an internship in Greece, Giannitsochori. With hands-on experience, you can improve your CV and learn technical and soft skills from experts in the field.
Partner with a local organization to safeguard loggerhead turtles and their breeding sites. You will monitor nests and turtles, build protective structures, and collect data. With your assistance, the growing awareness of these turtles will lead to better protection for them, ensuring more hatchlings join the population each year.
GVI has short-, mid- and long-term objectives in place that measure against the UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs). This is an opportunity to make a sustainable impact alongside participants from all around the world
- Work alongside local partner organizations to raise awareness on the endangered loggerhead sea turtle.
- Enhance your CV and future career opportunities to get ahead.
- Hike nearby mountains with panoramic views over the Ionian Sea, taste traditional dishes, learn about the art and culture of Greece, and explore archaeological sites and fortresses.
- Connect with local community members and people from around the world.
- Develop practical conservation techniques and contribute towards the UN SDGs.
Join our Greece internship to protect loggerhead sea turtles! Work with a global team, collect data, conduct nest surveys and spread conservation awareness. Located in the breathtaking Bay of Kyparissia, it's a chance to dive into Greek culture and make a difference.