Intern Abroad HQ offers affordable internship opportunities in Samos, Greece! Whether you're interested in Marine Mammal Conservation, Sustainable Aquaculture, Environmental Law, Film, Media & Communications, Microplastics Research or Environmental Conservation, the diverse programs provide an excellent platform to boost your understanding of how scientific careers come to life. Get ready to contribute to the conservation experience of a lifetime!
Greece internships through Intern Abroad HQ are flexible and affordable. All internship programs include a guided reflection course, to foster the acquisition of essential soft skills for better employability and a resilient career.
Applications are accepted year-round for rolling admission dates! Your experienced Internship Manager will ensure you feel supported every step of the way as you plan and prepare.
Have some questions? Feel free to reach out to us for more details or just chat about your ideas.
- Affordable program fees and flexible scheduling; rolling admission dates available year-round.
- Entry-level internships available, from just 4 weeks minimum duration.
- Guided reflection course included for resume development.
- Explore a variety of fields which lead to rewarding careers.
- Internship activities take place in Samos and surrounding Greek islands.