This is an intensive 15-day internship with a general, but deep introduction to herbal medicine and self-healing passing through the traditions of Mayan medicine and ethnobotany. Practical and pure theoretical lessons are offered along with an extensive training with local shamans.
Program: Daily activities (meditation, prana yama, martial arts), theoretical lessons and practical experience, forest trips for collecting plants, visit to the local communities, Mayan neurosacral massage Diploma, ceremonies and creative arts.
Food: mainly vegetarian, fermented and home made food.
Accommodation: private house with shared room and bathroom.
Facilities: an holistic bar, meditation space, a botanical sacred garden, a lab for processing plants, jungle paths.
- Unique opportunity to get in touch with indigenous communities of the Amazon basin and exchange precious knowledge and wisdom in a land which is still linked to ancient traditions.
- A vibrant atmosphere and a joyous, stunning setting where practicing meditation and ceremonies, psychodrama and ritual theatre.
- Chance to get involved in holistic therapies and prepare yourselves for a more extensive and profound inner work.
- The small and intimate amount of students per class creates a concrete opportunity to learn without stress and with a competent, experienced mentor.
- Possibility to extend the duration of the internship with discounted prices.