View Other Details
- Diploma Neurosacral Massage
Food, accommodation, guidance and advice, ceremonies, the whole course with educational material, forest trips, daily meditation.
Mayan Medicine is indeed a millenia-old traditional healing system which is not well known by the public and intenionally kept out of reflectors. It is still practiced in remote areas of Guatemala, Mexico and Belize by a few elders who struggle for transmitting such a great knowledge.
The unicity of this healing art is its profound Cosmology, unifying all aspects of the Universe and Humanity in a wholistic perspective.
Official Certifications are issued by the Centre and accredited with IXIIM International Mayan Medicine Institute.
Facilities: meditation space, a botanical sacred garden, a lab for processing plants, classroom, garden paths.
- Unique opportunity to get in touch with the ancient herbal practices
- A vibrant atmosphere and a joyous, stunning setting where practicing meditation and ceremonies, psychodrama and ritual theatre.
- Chance to get involved in holistic therapies and prepare yourselves for a more extensive and profound inner work.
- The small and intimate amount of students per class creates a concrete opportunity to learn without stress and with a competent, experienced mentor.
- The Diploma will entitle you to offer professionally the Neurosacral therapy