View Other Details
- At least one year of relevant college/university study in a related field
- Dedicated intern support
- Comprehensive internship guide
- Reflection learning course
- Pre-departure interview
- Flight and travel insurance deals
- 24/7 in-country support
- Airport pick-up
- Program orientation
- Internship placement
- Learning support service
Are you looking to gain international career experience while immersing yourself in Central American culture? Intern Abroad HQ offers the most flexible and affordable internships in Antigua, starting at just 4 weeks duration - the perfect opportunity to expand your horizons and advance your dream career.
Choose from 6 unique placements in Guatemala including Medical, Hospitality & Tourism, Physical Therapy and more. We offer flexible start dates year round, and all internships are customized and tailored to meet your course credit, academic major or career path requirements.
Outside of your internship, you'll have time to explore the beauty of Guatemala and mingle with friendly locals. At the end, you’ll receive an international reference from your host organization that will help your resume to stand out in front of future employers. Our dedicated team is committed to ensuring your internship sets you up for a successful global career.
- Choose from 6 unique internship placements around Antigua
- Placements in Guatemala begin every month throughout the year starting at just four weeks duration
- We source and arrange your internship placement from start to finish with fees including airport transfer, orientation, accommodation, and 24/7 local support
- All interns participate in our reflection-based learning curriculum that fosters the development of transferable soft skills that employers value
- Explore Guatemala and immerse yourself in the vibrant local culture