View Other Details
- No fewer than 2 years experience in nonprofit management and/or education
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills (experience living in Latin America is preferred)
- Ability to manage a large team and solve problems in collaboration with In-Country Director and Program Administrators
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience working in schools or with children (coordinating academic programs and supervising teachers is preferred)
- Willingness to operate in a low-resource environment under challenging living conditions
- Bachelor’s degree (Education, Nonprofit Management, or related field is preferred)
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Proficiency in Spanish is preferred.
BECA seeks short-term interns during the 2020-2021 school year in Honduras.
We are working on strengthening our capacity and impact in Honduras and to do so, we need volunteers who are willing to come for short-term assignments on specific projects. Projects can range from developing special events to benefit our Honduran students and their families, overseeing our in-country social media, assisting with corporate fundraising, etc. If you have an idea in mind, feel free to pitch it to us!
For more information or to express your interest in a short-term project, please email us.