Global Experiences Internships in Dublin, Ireland

Global Experiences Internships in Dublin, Ireland

Intern in Dublin with Global Experiences and find out why the city makes for such a popular destination. Dublin is home to an array of internship opportunities ranging from business marketing to non-profit advocacy. Dublin is known for its literary history, fabulous nightlife, and its unique and friendly culture.

Global Experiences provides interns the chance to immerse themselves in Irish culture, and gain valuable professional experience in their field of interest. We work with interns one-on-one to place them into a customized internship where they will sharpen their transferable skills under the guidance of industry professionals.

• Personalized Attention: We work with you on a personal level to understand your career interests and internship goals. Starting from the first phone call to the end of your internship, we offer you individualized support to give you all the resources you
  • Centralized Housing: You'll be living in the heart of Dublin with other Global Experiences participants in a student-residence close to shopping, public transportation, and nightlife.
  • Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving in your professional documents, prepare you for an interview with a potential employer, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
  • Local Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinator lives in Dublin year-round and provide interns with an insider's glimpse of the city. The Location Coordinator is there to provide 24/7 emergency support and host all of the interns on a range of soc
  • If accepted into our program you are guaranteed an internship within your field. That means not having to worry about your summer plans or the quality of the internship. Our expert staff at Global Experiences will work on your behalf to find a high-qualit
Europe » Ireland » Dublin
Public Relations
Resume
Phone / Skype Interview
Weekly Hours
Program fee includes: guaranteed internship, social events & excursions, centralized housing, personalized pre-departure support and career development, support from local staff, medical/travel insurance, and a mobile phone.

Taylor

Law Internship in Dublin

I went to Dublin with Global Experiences for a legal internship this past summer 2017. I could not speak more highly of my experience! My housing was a bit further out, but GE does an amazing job with roommate matching which I feel can make or break an experience. I got along really well with many of my roommates and frequently stay in touch with both them and others from the program. My placement was with a law firm and very hands-on. I had previously worked at a different office in the states and got nowhere near the level of experience. One of my really good friends was with a magazine and she got to review a band from the states that she loved when they performed at a music festival. While most internships involve doing sort of busy work, the companies GE pairs you with for internships are ready to fully immerse you in the job.

The only improvement I would have for the program would be to make internship-related evaluations more specific. With my internship, I was in court every day or consulting with clients which is vastly different. While most internships can have measurable goals, it's not applicable to all. However, when I gave this feedback I really felt like they listened and took it to heart and further gave me the opportunity to evaluate my placement in my own words -- which was obviously, that I really loved it.

Mycayla

Global Experience in Dublin

This past summer I interned abroad in Dublin Ireland. I had an amazing experience and I would recommend going though global experiences. They were not only helpful but they truly care about each an every intern making sure that they are having the best experience possible. They check up on you twice throughout the summer that I interned. They even took us on weekend adventures throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland. You also get an advisor who you can always go to. The housing was great with maid service every single day! They teach you your strengths and help guid you to your perfect internship. I love this program and couldn't have asked for a better internship.

Chelsea
Texas
Texas A&M University

Discovering Dublin

Interning in Dublin allowed me to gain not only valuable work experience, but enjoy of a colorful and caring culture of Ireland itself. Working as a marketing intern at the Irish Whiskey Museum was unforgettable. From the energetic and friendly tour guides to the supportive and inspiring staff. Dublin welcomed me as one of its own as I explored, stayed, and lived. Apart from the fantastic internship placement, working on the famous Grafton Street allowed me to discover Dublin in a whole new light. Music, shopping, and fabulous shopping surround countless blocks in this walk-able city. I could easily find myself relaxing in one of the many parks and then visiting a lively pub on the same street. On the weekends it was easy to travel to farther parts of Ireland and enjoy the breathtaking scenery over the many hills and castle tops. Discover Dublin and Ireland at your own risk. A place this great is hardest to leave.

Allison
Elon University

Ireland: The Hidden Gem of Europe

If it wasn’t for Global Experiences, I would never have had the two of the most life-changing and fulfilling months of my life. This summer was my first time going abroad and I couldn’t have asked for a more charming city to live in or a better equipped team to help me prepare and transition into another culture. Due to the Global Experiences team, I felt fully disclosed and prepared before my arrival to Dublin and while there, felt nothing but support and encouragement.

Global Experiences really made it easy to adjust to life abroad. The staff in Dublin showed us around the city, offered countless dining recommendations, and even took us to get Irish SIM cards the first day. Their efficiency in dealing with the logistics of living abroad helped to alleviate many of my nerves and fears of being across the ocean for the first time. Additionally, the scheduled events throughout the program were always enjoyable and helped all of us in the program get to know each other and the city of Dublin even better. It was evident that Global Experiences wanted every intern to have the best experience possible, and that they did everything in their power to ensure that this happened.

I was first interested in this program after learning about the guaranteed internship, and I was not disappointed as I was placed at an incredible office. My goal for this summer was to learn as much as I possibly could and I can confidently say that I have learned more than I ever thought possible. My boss was so generous and kind and immediately put me to work in the office. I gained invaluable experience as I was entrusted with producing payslips, preparing and filing tax returns with the Office of Revenue Commissioners, and with producing, analyzing, and auditing full company accounts for both Umbrella and Limited Companies. Due to this internship, I am returning to America with a greater understanding of Irish tax and accounting, and with a better understanding of who I am as a businesswoman and person.

Ultimately, eight weeks flew by too quickly; yet, I know that the memories and friends that I have made will last a lifetime. Words cannot even express how grateful I am for Global Experiences for making my first abroad experience so memorable as I could not have asked for a better summer.

N/A

Josh
Ferris State University

How Living on the Emerald Isle Changed my Life

This has been one of the most life-changing summers of my life. Because of this program, I've been able to live in a fresh, new city all summer, make some of the most amazing friends, and work for a company that care about me and is passionate about propelling my career forward. Dublin has been nothing but sweet to me throughout this experience. Whether it be eating lunch in St. Patrick's Park, Hopping on the DART to one of the many beautiful hiking spots along the coast, traveling to different events throughout the city for work, or simply hanging out with friends at a pub, this program has provided nothing short of life-changing experiences.

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to learn more about their field, themselves, and the world around them. This program provides what I would consider a once-in-a lifetime experience. Dublin is such a vibrant city, filled with live-music, culture, and tons of passionate people. The landscape is filled with historic castles, mountains, and lush green fields. This is definitely a summer I won't soon forget. And best of all, It's an experience that has helped me grow both as a professional and an individual. I'm so happy to have gone on this trip and hope many other students get to experience this wonderful city like I was able to. Thanks Global Experience, for a wonderful summer and an experience of a lifetime.

Jaclyn
Elon University

Interning Abroad-- A Life Changing Experience

I am a strong proponent of the phrase "you never know until you go." Interning abroad allows this phrase to ring true to the highest extent, and Global Experiences is a tremendous help in making it all possible. Global Experiences gave me the opportunity to immerse myself in a brand new culture, live as an independent adult and commute in a city, and make friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Through my administrative theatre internship in Dublin, Ireland, I learned more than I could have ever hoped and made connections that I will keep throughout my professional career. I was also able to attend photoshoots, press events, rehearsals for a brand new dance theatre piece, fundraising parties, and so on... I had the time of my life! Words cannot express how grateful I am for this opportunity.

You should absolutely take the opportunity to intern abroad with the help of Global Experiences. The advisors at GE are kind and passionate about sharing the culture of a foreign city. You will be in wonderful hands!! You truly never know until you go, and I would absolutely recommend taking the plunge and going abroad. Your experience will absolutely change your life.

Waseem
South Africa

Dublin Internship

I really enjoyed my time in Dublin. The program co ordinators were friendly and helpful. my placement was very exciting I was able to gain more skills and my co workers were very accommodating. I will miss Dublin it is an exciting and beautiful place but mostly I will miss my new friends. I would recommend this internship to people as you meet many different people from different cultures. Thank you Global experiences for the wonderful internship.😀

Cody

Dublin Summer 2017

My experience in Dublin changed my life! I grew not only personally but professionally as well! This experience showed me that putting my self out there will lead me to places and opportunities that I couldn't even imagine! Global experience advisors were helpful and didn't baby us. If I didn't anything they were good with communicating back as fast as they could! I will never forget my experience, and I would recommend it to anyone! Great experience!!

Hannah

GO TO DUBLIN

One of the best experiences. This internship was seriously worth every penny. I could have not picked a better location. Dublin is an amazing city with such rich history as well as modern flair. If you are trying to decide the best location, look into Dublin you will not be sorry. The town is fun and safe. I never once felt uneasy or scared. Global Experiences matched me with my DREAM internship. I learned such vital information and skills that will put me above my competition in the real world. Global Experiences is a great program and I could not recommend it more.

Emily
USA

Dublin Internship

This was the most amazing experience I could have asked for! The people were so nice - students, supervisors, locals - and I could not have been matched better with my internship! I came into this not knowing where I wanted to go or what I wanted to do afterwards, but by being on my own and figuring out what I like and was interested in, it made me more aware of what I wanted to do for the future and it has made me so excited about it. I could not recommend this experience more, it was amazing!

Senayt
MD

Dublin Spring '17

Nothing beats the immersive international experience you get while being abroad. Not only does it provide you an opportunity to gain a unique cultural experience but it'll also allow you to acquire new skills and knowledge that are applicable to your future career. Through GE I was able to find two internships that perfectly aligned with my major. As a result, I was able to work on specific research and projects that are related to my field of interest, while also learning to work with a more diverse group of people than I had previously been exposed to. Because of these experiences I obtained, I was able to discover a lot about myself and grow more independently.
GE did a great job planning fun events and a trip outside of work for our group. They were highly supportive and encouraging to get out of our comfort zone to travel and experience new places outside of Dublin. The best part of this whole trip for me personally is being able to travel to different countries in Europe with affordable prices, and GE does a great job giving you tips on the DOs and Don'ts.

Although there are some challenges and barriers to overcome, it was truly an experience of a lifetime.

Shaun
Durham, NC
University of Essex

More than I thought

This experience greatly exceeded my expectations. Interning with a medium-size law firm in Dublin, I quickly integrated in to a wide variety of cases. I was treated as member of the team and allowed to contribute to the work at hand. GE carefully chose the right fit for me and I learned more than I thought possible in three months. Outside of work, the GE planned events were nice and encouraged me to further them by doing things on my own and with new friends. The best thing about GE is the support. From the moment you land til the time you leave, the program director and coordinator are available. Texts and phone calls were always returned quickly. I did not have any challenges while here, but I know that they would have been there to help, if there had been any. I highly recommend GE, without reservation.

Housing. I selected to find accommodation on my own and I'm glad I did. The interns staying in the sponsored housing were not happy with their accommodations.

Kristen

Internship in Dublin

Studying abroad has always been a goal of mine while being in college. This internship abroad was the perfect opportunity to travel and work in a field that I am so passionate about. GE did a fantastic job at placing me at an internship that met all my needs. I was nervous flying here and living here , but our program coordinators gave us all the information we needed to feel a part of this city. I would recommend this experience to every student. It was eye opening and so much fun! My favorite experience was the day trip to the Cliffs of Moher.

Housing placement

Cara
New York

Dublin Spring 2017

My internship in Dublin was one of the best experiences of my life. I came in a month later than everyone, but Global Experience was great with moving things along quickly so that I could get to Dublin. My internship placement was great! I loved everyone I worked with, and the environment I was working in. The commute was only a twenty minute walk from Griffith College where I was living. The accommodation at Griffith College was not the best, but it was bearable. I loved that I was able to travel around and outside of Ireland. I went to a few different countries and several parts of Ireland, and I would recommend future interns take this opportunity to travel. The biggest takeaway from this experience is that it solidified that I want to work in this field of software development. This was my first real job as a front-end developer for a company, and I loved what I was doing. I found it challenging and interesting everyday. I am so grateful that I was able to work abroad through Global Experiences,

The accommodations for living could be improved. I found that the staff at Griffith College was rude.

Donna
San Diego, CA

Global Experiences - Dublin Internship

As an international business major, the final requirement for my degree program was completing an internship abroad. I found myself rushing to find one (to graduate on time!) and I wasn't having much luck. After searching through several internship placement programs, I found Global Experiences and I'm so glad that I did. They were very quick to follow up with my initial inquiry (within 24 hours) and were willing to take me on shortly before the Dublin program started.

The Global Experiences team really made an effort to understand what I was looking for in my internship. The process of identifying and understanding your strengths and SMART goals is very useful and helps you to actively think about how you can maximize your internship experience.

My internship was at Fumbally Exchange and Institute of Designers in Ireland (same location and overlapping responsibilities), and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was fortunate enough to work with such a passionate and talented group of professionals and was able to learn so much from everyone.

Our housing was at Griffith College, which was located close to Dublin's city center, so I was able to walk to work everyday. The campus always felt safe and the same can be said for the surrounding area.

The site coordinators (Peter and Hayley) were always available to help out with any issues. The major trips (Giant's Causeway, Cliffs of Moher) were well-organized.

I would definitely recommend Global Experiences if you're seeking an opportunity to intern abroad.

Basil
Falls Church VA
Marymount University

Fall Internship in Dublin Ireland

My internship in Dublin was fantastic. I was at a great internship and got to meet open minded people who are passionate about travel and learning. From start to finish anything I asked for was accommodated by GE and I was able to relax and have fun because of it. I feel like I grew both personally and professionally as a result of my internship. I would recommend GE to anyone who is looking to study or intern abroad.

Madeline
Glen Rock
Ithaca College

Working in Dublin Ireland through the Global Experience Program

I could not be happier with my experience in Dublin Ireland with the Global Experiences Program. Upon arriving I was greeted by my program coordinators who made sure my peers and I were settled in. After exploring the city of Dublin and the country-side for a few days to get comfortable in new surroundings, it was time to start work. I had somewhat of a rocky start, working for a production company in center city. The work environment was foreign to me and I had some trouble adjusting, but my program coordinators helped me through the challenges day-by-day and reassured me that a change in position would be doable if need be. After a few weeks, I began taking charge, and by the end of my internship I was designing, filming, and editing content for a web series. This experience really taught me to trust my intuition. My confidence grew immensely and I've learned not to give up too soon. You never know what you're capable of until you try. Thank you again Global Experiences, you have changed my life forever.

Sadie
Fort Assiniboine, Alberta

Dublin - Fall

Overall, my experience with Global Experiences was great. From the beginning, the advisors and program coordinators were there every step of the way and very interactive. While in Dublin, the site coordinators were great with organizing group activities and were able to help with any issues that arised. Dublin is a great city for an internship. Griffith College is centrally located, allowing for easy access to city centre and Temple Bar, with most internships being within walking distance.

Kit
Hudson, Wisconsin

Kit's Travels in Dublin

I met some of the most amazing people while I was in Ireland. However, I was not impressed when an emergency happened with my friends overseas on campus and the way it was handled by staff. I also have a hard time accepting how much money I spent on the program, because I have no idea what I even paid for. My internship cost more than a year of tuition. I now understand what for-profit organizations are about.

Response from Global Experiences

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your program in Dublin. We are so happy knowing you met so many amazing people while on your Global Experiences' program. That is a huge part of why we do what we do.

We do, however, apologize if you believe the way our staff handled the emergency you referred to, was less effective than you would have liked. Our goal in any emergency is two-fold: to quickly learn the facts and mitigate any dangers, and to offer as much support as necessary for anyone involved. I spent many days this summer on the phone with our on-site staff, following-up with their meetings with you and others, and brainstorming anything further we could do to make the experience a bit easier on you. I am sorry if our efforts were not up to the level you would have hoped for. As with all aspects of our program, our Onsite staff is available 24/7 to answer questions, concerns, and help our students feel comfortable & confident while abroad. We also have, and offered, access to any additional counseling support required for anyone having a hard time while abroad. I trust these were made clear to you during the period you speak of. That said, if there was anything further we could have done to better alleviate you during this situation, please feel free to reach out to me personally. I’d be happy to speak with you and hear your thoughts.

Regarding your questions of tuition, we provide all interns with a clear breakdown of the costs of their program upon enrollment. I am sorry to hear that the internship experience you had was less-than-impressive. I know the challenge of your employer having to tend to a family emergency, and thus needing to cut your internship short, was difficult and unexpected. However, the work our placement team immediately did to identify two internships within your field that offered you even further hands-on experience within media, was done entirely to provide you with the best experience possible from a career development standpoint. I do hope that, in reflection, you will see the value of working abroad, and believe that this internship experience you had helped you to take a critical step forward in your career.

Again, please know, if you have any questions regarding your program, or Global Experiences policies, I am happy to speak with you over the phone. I do hope you’re doing well.

Sincerely,
Brian Brinkman
Dublin Program Advisor

Karly
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO
University of Michigan

Do Global Experiences!

At first I was self-conscious at the notion of a program finding an internship for me, as opposed to finding it myself. But after a few Skype consultations with the Global Experiences team and then arriving in Dublin, I realized just how dedicated they are to representing you abroad. They didn't merely hand you an internship; they worked as a middle man for the job that best suits you after equipping you with the tools to get it. I have a very specific set of professional interests and Global Experiences satisfied them to a T. Not to mention they recognize the importance of balancing work life with cultural life as they were responsible for some one of a kind Irish experiences. If you're thinking about interning abroad, I highly recommend Global Experiences.

Sarah
Burlington, Massachusetts

Once in a Lifetime

This program was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Not only did I foster new skills in an internship, but I experienced a country to its fullest. The administrators work so hard to make sure that I got a good placement. They are very kind and understanding and are willing to listen to any questions or concerns you might have. My internship put me in a new environment, and I learned valuable skills and expanded my professional network across the globe. I made so many memories and made new friends, and it's all thanks to this program. I have so many good things to say about this program and I'm so thankful I got this opportunity.

Kelli
Clovis
Syracuse University

Summer Internship in Dublin

I had little to no expectations for Ireland and my internship placement going in. I was excited, but I really had no idea what I was getting myself into. Turns out, I was getting myself into the best two months of my life. I have never been more challenged and more happy. I fell in love with the country and the people. I was able to grow as a professional and an individual. I learned a lot about myself in a professional setting that has taught me a lot about my strengths and how I want to spend the rest of my life. I learned a lot about myself as an individual in which my independence and curiosity for people and the world has thrived. I developed relationships I will cherish for a lifetime, because I know they will last a lifetime. Global Experiences has become the single best decision I have made and would highly recommend this opportunity to others.

Kristin
Eastchester, NY
La Salle University

A better experience then I could have imagined

Global Experiences has been extremely helpful and amazing from the start. The way in which their program sets you with an advisor along the way to finding your internship is extremely personable. Everyone in GE has gotten to know me on an individual level and has been so helpful to finding me an internship that was fitting towards my needs. I am leaving Dublin with life long friends and can absolutely thank our advisor, Brian, for setting me up with the perfect roommates. As far as my location, Dublin, I have fell in love with this city and country as a whole. Living in Dublin you get to experience the atmosphere and culture of a city while also being just minutes away from the beautiful country of Ireland. This experience has left me in awe day after day, thank you GE!

Allison
Sioux Falls, SD
Morgan State University

8 Week Summer 2016 Internship Dublin, Ireland

I began working with Global Experiences in October of 2015 to become a part of their 2016 summer internship program in Dublin, Ireland. The resources that Global Experiences has to make sure that you get the most out of an internship are excellent. Their staff was extremely helpful about answering any questions I had, and I really appreciated their advice on crafting my resume and cover letter. The webinars that are also available to watch and participate in before you travel abroad are great. For my internship I was placed in the National Museum of Ireland Decorative Arts and History branch in the registration department. I helped to make sure that every object in the museum's collection had a location number and was entered in our online database. I worked at the museum Monday thru Friday from 10:00-4:00 and had the weekends off. With this schedule I experienced the real working environment of the museum and yet had time to explore Dublin and Ireland.
In addition to securing my internship, Global Experiences also planned excursions for us so we would be able to experience the sights and culture of Ireland. These excursions included day trips to Belfast and the Cliffs of Moher, a cooking night, and a musical pub crawl. With providing housing, excursions, and great staff support while I was in Dublin, Global Experiences provided the whole package. One of the best parts about doing this internship was that there was also flexibility. The excursions are not mandatory, so if you want to plan a weekend in London you can do that. I know several of the interns in my program traveled on their own or in groups. They went to places like Scotland, London, Venice, Budapest, Amsterdam, and Barcelona. Your internship is your first priority, but if you have the free time you can fill up that time anyway you want to.
Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my internship experience and would do it all again in a heartbeat. I worked with some amazing people who I hope to stay in contact with for a long time to come. If you are planning on doing an internship abroad I would say go for it. However, make sure you give yourself plenty of time to prepare. You will still need to take care of yourself while you are abroad in terms of making sure you have food to eat and transportation funds. Along with being prepared also be ready to adapt. Plan A is not going to work out every time so having a willingness to go to plan B or plan C is essential. Look at it as an adventure. It will be unforgettable and you won't regret it.

Overall I think that the program is run very well. Global Experiences provided the full support that I needed before and during my internship. I am glad that I decided to go through them to intern abroad.

Elizabeth
Jackson, South Carolina

Fall Internship in Dublin, Ireland

I had an absolute blast interning in Ireland this past fall. I felt that the staff at Global Experiences really took the time to find the right placement for me and to help make the transition from living and working in the United States to becoming an intern in a foreign country as easy as possible. They were there for me every step of the way and I learned SO much. I would, without a doubt, return to complete another internship with this program. I could not have asked for a better experience.

I believe there should be more outings planned for the interns to come together as a group.

Liz
Atlanta, GA
University of Georgia

Happiness Research Abroad

Over the course of a semester, I completed an internship at UCD with Dr. Michael O'Connell. He is a political and social psychologist and researcher. Together, we conducted an experiment on subjective well-being. He introduced me to a mixed-methods approach to research, SPSS, secondary analysis, and secondary research. Some of the skills I learned include constructing data sets in SPSS, running secondary analysis of preexisting data, how to develop a research topic from start to finish, and how to submit a paper for publication. Overall, the internship was positive and I'd highly recommend it to friends, family, peers, and other students who are interested in developing a career in psychology.

Shannon

Internship with the Irish Osteoporosis Society in Dublin, Ireland

Interning with the Irish Osteoporosis Society has certainly been a life changing experience for me. IOS is the national health NGO/non-profit organization that focuses on the prevention and awareness promotion of Osteoporosis throughout Ireland. I have grown both personally and professionally throughout my time in Dublin, Ireland. Moreover, I have made lifelong friends and memories during the past three months and I am very appreciative for this opportunity!

Claire
Maryland

Internship in Dublin

Overall I had a really great experience interning with Dublin Well Woman Centre and living in Dublin. I was able to get a behind the scenes look at the inner workings of a non-profit, and grow my communication skills. Dublin has become such a special place to me and I am so grateful for this opportunity.

Maggie
Christiansburg, Virginia
Virginia Military Institute

A Life Changing Summer in Ireland

This summer I interned at a youth center that focuses on at-risk youth in the Ballyfermot area of Dublin. Coming into this internship I was really excited for the opportunity to work with young people in a different country who were used to a different lifestyle than myself. With that said, I was also really nervous because this kind of work was outside of my comfort zone. I found myself to be very successful at establishing relationships with the young people that I worked with throughout the summer. This not only brought me joy, but it also seemed to make them happy too. This made my working relationship with them much easier and more successful in the long run.
What I should also mention is that coming into this summer I was at a loss for what I want to do for the rest of my life. I've bounced from one idea to the next for the past three years I've been in college. This experience with Global Experiences and my internship has shown me exactly what my strengths are and how I can use them in the workplace. Plus, I now know that my heart lies in working with children at whatever age they may be and with whatever needs they may have.
Honestly, it would be an understatement to say that I had a good summer in Ireland. This two month internship and cultural immersion has changed my life for the better. I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to live and work here this summer!

I would have loved more opportunities to interact with my other interns on a more professional level. Yes, we had a networking event but I think more can be done in that sense. Or just more opportunities to interact with employers in Dublin that aren't necessarily getting interns from our program.

Armaan
Illinois

Dublin Summer 2015

During my summer in Ireland I have experienced many great things. One of my favorite memories from this summer will definitely have to be the road trip I took with my roommates through Ireland. We were able to see the country side in a completely different way and make stops whenever we saw something interesting. I know I will cherish those memories for a long time.

I would have made this program a bit longer. I feel like two months wasn't long enough. For me, personally, it takes me about a month to fully adjust to a new place so only having one month of being adjusted isn't enough. Especially for the cost of the program another month or so would have been nice. I also would have looked into different housing. The dorms were safe and nice, but were extremely basic.

Global Experiences believes that everyone deserves a career they love, and their mission is to help young people find their paths sooner in life. Global Experiences internship programs open doors for young people to enrich their lives personally and enhance their futures professionally. Along with