View Other Details
Experience this city’s vibrant business environment that has emerged as part of Ireland’s economic recovery. Walk to work through Dublin’s historic streets or take a double-decker bus, the tram, Dart, or Metro. Linger over a lunch of shepherd’s pie or Irish salmon.
An IES internship develops your professional skills, gives you the ability to communicate across cultures, and provides substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today’s competitive job market.
You’ll be guaranteed an unpaid internship placement at a local business or organization, where you’ll work for at least 32 hours a week. We will work with you to find the closest placement match between your professional and personal goals with what’s available in Dublin.
- Before you go, we work with you to fine-tune your rsum, perfect your cover letter, and hone your communication and interview skills as we prepare you for working in a new cultural environment.
- You'll be guaranteed a placement at a local business or organization where you will work up to 40 hours a week.
- Develop your professional skills and gain substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today's competitive job market.
- Live in a student apartment located in residental Dublin. Apartments are shared by three to five students, and consist of a fully-equipped kitchen, two or three bedrooms, and a common area.
- Get to know Dublin through extracurricular activities and cultural events.
IES Abroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
As far as we're concerned, financial limitations shouldn't prevent you from studying abroad with us. That's why we offer more than $5 million in scholarships and aid.
Experience Dublin’s exciting political, literary, and business life that awaits you as you intern on our Dublin Summer Internship Program. You'll enroll in a required 3- or 6-credit academic internship seminar with other IES interns where you will learn about the city’s vibrant business environment that has emerged as part of Ireland’s economic recovery. Gain practical experience in your field, attend an academic seminar, and get to know Dublin through field trips and cultural activities.
As a global city with internship placements in business, media, and so much more, Dublin is the perfect place for your semester-long internship abroad. With IES Internships, you are guaranteed an unpaid, for-credit, 14-week internship placement of at least 32 hours per week in a business or organization that suits your career goals. Build a global network of professional contacts and gain real-world experience all while exploring everything that Dublin has to offer.