• Ireland

Pricing

$2,499 USD
Cost includes:
Administrative costs
Orientation, weekly events, and in-country support
academic credit (direct-enroll at local university for semester program)
Professional development
What's Not Included
Airfare SIM cards Visa
Jul 20, 2021
Sep 06, 2015

You deserve a college abroad experience - IF, you’re ready to work for it.

The Sage Corps program is designed to help you jump start a successful career with international work experience that will give you invaluable skills and confidence and make your resume pop. Our alums go on to work for places like Amazon, Google, Deloitte, and Nike. What’s more, for those interested, we’re able to offer our fellows the opportunity to earn academic credit* while completing their global internship.
We accept all majors and provide roles for students from a variety of different backgrounds, including marketing, data analytics, software development, and sales and business development. If you are independent, self-confident, and eager, we would love to meet you! Scholarships and financial resources are available.

*For spring 2022, we will direct enroll you into a local university in Dublin to earn a semester of academic credit. Student’s home universities must pre-approve transferable credit.

Program Highlights

• Complete an internship with an exciting, early-stage startup where you’ll get to work on meaningful projects alongside entrepreneurs
  • Live with and experience working abroad with a cohort of other students
  • Become a lifetime member of our Sage Network and get career help, skills bolstering, and networking opportunities with companies around the world
  • Earn up to a full semester of credit
  • Live and work for 8-16 weeks in one of the most beautiful places in the world - Dublin, Ireland!

Kurtis

Learn, Work, and Live Abroad

I spent my time with Sage Corps abroad in Dublin, Ireland. I was matched with the tech startup Novaerus where I worked as a research and development engineering. Here I was in charge of my own individual project that will actually be further developed into a final product. The experience I gained here will be extremely valuable for getting hired in the future. While the job was great, the best part of the program by far was the people and the living environment. I had an amazing time in Dublin and spent all my weekends traveling the country, the UK, and even got over to Denmark. The CEO of sage corps, Matt, was extremely devoted to us and truly cared about our experience. Living and working in Dublin really made me feel part of the culture rather than just being a study abroad tourist. I would recommend this program to anyone. You are in good hands with Sage Corps.

Daniel

Awesome experience, both in and out of work

I'm currently a student at Penn and I am very passionate about entrepreneurship. I had the chance to go back and work at a bulge bracket bank, and set myself up to work for them and make great money. I turned it down because I wanted to experience abroad life and working at a startup and I happily now know I made the right decision.

First, Dublin is an amazing city with great social life and startup culture. Everyone is a hustler out there, looking for the next unicorn. That gives you the chance to learn from everyone you talk to. Secondly, Matt and the Sage Corps program did an awesome job setting up events and activities for us to meet the right people in the VC/startup community and have fun. We got to visit and speak with people from a top VC firm, the NDRC, and the Google office. On top of that, the quality of startups that Sage Corps is partnered with there are the best of the best.

Sage Corps made the introduction very easy and placed me somewhere they knew I would succeed. The startup where I was placed as a Business Development intern, Popdeem, is a social rewards platform. They not only had the most potential out of all the startups I saw in Dublin, but they are an amazing team which was always willing to help me learn. I learned everything from day-to-day operations of startups, culture, financing, business development, etc. I even became a pro at using Adobe Photoshop for design!

Sage Corps also has a program coordinator based in Dublin that you speak with every week just in case you ever need anything and he also helps coordinate great social events. There is also great opportunities to get jobs at the startups you work. Many of the fellow Sage Corps I went with either got return offers, one ended up even starting her own company there. Overall, Sage is an amazing program and it's a program I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Great job, Matt, it was an experience I enjoyed so much.

My only recommendation is that orientation be a few days longer just to help get better acquainted with the city. Still, it was an awesome program overall and the best one I've been a part of.