Florence is a incredible city full of history and amazing internship opportunities. In Florence, there are international internships in nearly every career field. Some of the most popular internships include event planning, journalism, marketing, business administration, and fashion.
As an intern, you’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in your chosen career field and Italian culture. You will develop language skills and gain professional experiences all while enjoying everything Tuscany has to offer. We do our best to tailor an internship that matches your background and future goals. We are dedicated to making your international internship in Florence an unforgettable experience.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to find a high-quality internship that matches your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Immersion Language Classes: To help you jumpstart your time abroad you will be enrolled in an Italian language course for the first few weeks of your program.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving in your cover letter and resume. We also prepare you for any interview with a potential employer, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- Local Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinators live in Florence year-round and provide an insider’s glimpse of the city. The Location Coordinator provides 24/7 emergency support and takes all the interns on a range of social events.