Intern in the economic, fashion and financial hub of Italy. You can practically feel Italy's pulse in fast-paced Milan. Getting to work is affordable with the tram, subway and bus systems. For lunch, grab a quick bowl of minestrone with your coworkers, or fill up on risotto alla Milanese or the regions's famed ossobuco.
An IES internship develops your professional skills, your ability to communicate across cultures, and provides substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today’s competitive job market. The optional language class increases your Italian language proficiency and fluency.
- Before you go, we work with you to fine-tune your rsum, perfect your cover letter, and hone your communication and interview skills as we prepare you for working in a new cultural environment.
- You'll be guaranteed a placement at a local business or organization where you will work up to 40 hours a week.
- Develop your professional skills and gain substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today's competitive job market.
- Share a furnished apartment with a fully-equipped kitchen with three to five IES Interns.
- Get to know Milan through extracurricular activities and cultural events.