ESE Internships in Malta

ESE offers an all-in-one programme looking after every detail of your work placement. We match your goals with an appropriate position at one of our sponsors giving you support and 24/7 welfare assistance throughout your stay in Malta. Accommodation is in ESE self-catering apartments shared with other ESE students, a great opportunity to make new friends. Apartments are new with free WiFi.

• Our accreditations are recognition of our standards. And our sponsor companies are all accredited by Centres of Expertise to ensure you are suitably placed where you will be trained and given a stimulating and challenging role.
  • We have been partnering with European colleges in working with the EUs Leonardo da Vinci Lifelong Learning Programme for over 6 years.
  • One-stop-shop: we do so much more than just offer you a work placement at a company. Hassle free programme includes: shared accommodation in comfortable, spacious and well located apartments with weekly maid service, towel and linen change and with free W
  • Peace of mind: 24/7 welfare and student support. Your home away from home knowing that you can rely on us to help you when you need it most with professional and warm staff always available to assist in any way.
  • Experience intern and student life in a truly international context making friends with students from all over the world making for a great social life and a memorable experience. Malta, is a popular and great destination for work placements: weather/clim

Based on their website, you actually have to pay for the internship and its many benefits. Here's the link to request a breakdown of fees: http://bookonline.ese-edu.com/booking.aspx
Hi Hannah, absolutely! There are programs for a wide range of ages.

Loris

One year Work placement at ESE

I spent a year in internship inside the marketing&sales department of ESE, I was responsible for the French market.It was very interesting, I was dealing with agencies, schools and French students. The team with me was very nice and also multicultural. I really enjoy my time in Malta with ESE, I stayed in one of the ESE accommodations with the students, a very good human and professional experience, I learnt a lot of things and really enjoyed it!

About ESE

ESE has been successfully offering students from all over the world work placements in many disciplines for over 6 years. We look after every detail of the programme including: placement with a suitable sponsor, accommodation, optional flights and...