During this program the participants work with projects at grass root level and experience how sustainability and the UN's Agenda 2030 is integrated in both community driven and issue focused projects.
Together with youth and the local community, students get a chance to participate in all aspects of the projects, from development to action, communication to reflection. This students will also get the opportunity to lead and managing a project of their own.
Based at our eco-adventure camp and training center in rural Nepal the participants also gain experience in working with a social enterprise, setting values before profit. Beyond gaining work experience in the field, this program also focus on personal development, team work, communication, problem solving skills and knowledge exchange.
- Make a difference in yours and others people´s life.
- Gain knowladge and experience to use in your professional life.
- Be part of a different culture and adventures.
- Work with enviromental grass roots projects.
- Opportunities to learn project management.