COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Projects Abroad has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Projects Abroad offers medical internships in Nepal those medical students and undergraduates interested in gaining valuable medical experience in Nepal.
Internships are available in a variety of medical fields, including General Medicine, Physical therapy, Nursing, and Dentistry. Visit the Projects Abroad website to learn more about programs in Nepal.
- Medical internships offer interns the opportunity to contribute in Nepal, where healthcare facilities are not easily accessible to many in need.
- This internship has flexible start and finish dates. Programs are available year-round. Interns can name their start and finish times, and Projects Abroad will arrange an internship to fit that time frame.
- Explore Nepal during your free time! There are plenty of opportunities for interns to explore this Himalayan nation.
- Interning in Nepal will allow students to meet other interns from around the world and build long-lasting friendships.
- Your program fee will include housing, insurance, and placement. Visit the Projects Abroad website for more information on this program.
Start Planning Next Year's Trip of a Lifetime..
We'll take you to five different countries around the world, where you'll gain a whole host of experience to make your resume shine & contribute to a better world.
Discover more & Apply! - Limited spaces available.
Gain invaluable medical experience while working alongside knowledgeable nurses and doctors in Nepal.
Shadow nurses in hospitals or clinics and gain practical work experience during outreach work.
Gain work experience in Nepal by observing physiotherapists in hospitals and rehabilitation centers.
Gain work experience by learning directly from experienced dentists in Nepal and participating in dental outreaches.