Projects Abroad offers medical internships in Nepal those medical students and undergraduates interested in gaining valuable medical experience in Nepal. Internships are available in a variety of medical fields, including General Medicine, Physical therapy, Nursing, and Dentistry. Visit the Projects Abroad website to learn more about programs in Nepal.
- Medical internships offer interns the opportunity to contribute in Nepal, where healthcare facilities are not easily accessible to many in need.
- This internship has flexible start and finish dates. Programs are available year-round. Interns can name their start and finish times, and Projects Abroad will arrange an internship to fit that time frame.
- Explore Nepal during your free time! There are plenty of opportunities for interns to explore this Himalayan nation.
- Interning in Nepal will allow students to meet other interns from around the world and build long-lasting friendships.
- Your program fee will include housing, insurance, and placement. Visit the Projects Abroad website for more information on this program.