- Medical internships offer interns the opportunity to contribute in Nepal, where healthcare facilities are not easily accessible to many in need.
- This internship has flexible start and finish dates. Programs are available year-round. Interns can name their start and finish times, and Projects Abroad will arrange an internship to fit that time frame.
- Explore Nepal during your free time! There are plenty of opportunities for interns to explore this Himalayan nation.
- Interning in Nepal will allow students to meet other interns from around the world and build long-lasting friendships.
- Your program fee will include housing, insurance, and placement. Visit the Projects Abroad website for more information on this program.
Projects Abroad offers medical internships in Nepal those medical students and undergraduates interested in gaining valuable medical experience in Nepal. Internships are available in a variety of medical fields, including General Medicine, Physical therapy, Nursing, and Dentistry. Visit the Projects Abroad website to learn more about programs in Nepal.