Healthcare Volunteer Internships in Nepal

Interns in Nepal will get the opportunity to work in public or private hospitals. As you work with doctors and nurses, you will learn from hands-on experience in the healthcare field. This internship is perfect for medical or pre-medical students interested in learning more. Your specific tasks while interning in Nepal will vary depending on your knowledge, skills, and abilities. You may be asked to assist with suturing wounds, giving vaccinations, and other daily activities, as well as administrative responsibilities.

Mat

My time in Teku hospital

I learnt about this program from my uni campus and past participants. The program was easy to book and Shalini was a great help and I meet her to clear my doubts before putting in my application. Nepal was great and I really enjoyed my time in Kathmandu. Working at Teku was more than expected. It was good that the in charge made our schedule in such a way that we could experience many different departments of the hospital. Working with 2 other interns from Spain, we had great fun while learning new things all the time. Uma our host mother took real care of us and the food and accommodation were basic but nice..