Gain a uniquely experiential professional experience while immersing yourself within this dynamic living and learning opportunity! Intern in the field of your choice but also explore New Zealand. Satisfy your adventurous spirit with a number of available outdoor activities or relax your thoughts on the pristine beaches. Whichever you choose, you will be sure to enjoy your time living amongst some of the friendliest people in the world.
Most internship placements are in the popular city of Wellington, where you will work amongst a vibrant diverse population of professionals. Our internships require a minimum of six weeks. However, we encourage you to stay as long as possible!
- Location! Wellington is packed with dozens of tourist spots, and is routinely visited by many tourists. You will have the chance to experience life in New Zealand amidst a vibrant population of locals, tourists, and co-workers from all around the world
- Diverse landscape! Mountains, lakes, rainforests, and pristine beaches are just a few popular tourist locations!
- Extra-curricular activities! Kiwis love sports, from rugby to cricket; you will have the chance to play the various sports popular in New Zealand.
- Adventure! Bungee-jumping, skiing, snowboarding, and hiking are some of the favorite adventure sports in New Zealand. Make the most out of your stay in New Zealand by taking part of some of these popular local adventures.
- Experience! Make your resume outshine other prospective employees by gaining an unbeatable international experience from your New Zealand internship!